bedding on the Tahitian Princess

lovelyladi

We were on the inaugural crusie of the Tahitian Princess in 2002. The bedding was the old hard Renaissance matresses at that time (ouch!) A matress pad was essential. Have the amresses and bedding been redone?

I was on the TP in July. mattresses were nice and soft. bedding was awesome. probably about 300 + thread count sheets. and a nice big think white down comforter and thin fleece like blanket underneath it. Nice and clean looking. as comfy as home.

We were on the inaugural crusie of the Tahitian Princess in 2002. The bedding was the old hard Renaissance matresses at that time (ouch!) A matress pad was essential. Have the amresses and bedding been redone?

The Tahitian Princess is the only ship we have sailed on in the fleet where we did not need the mattress pad. So, that means the mattress (at least in that mini suite) must have been OK. ;)

That's good to know as my friends and I are cruising on her in October 2008.... Does the mini suites have the shampoo in the shower too? And body soap?

Shampoo, conditioner (which I don't use as it doesn't work for me), hand soap, lotion, it's all there, no need to bring it with you.

Archived