QE2 - Caronia or Princess?

m.w.

David, I have kept this quiet until now, but have had the immense honour of being granted an audience with Sir Martin, as he boarded in Southampton. In fact, he is witty, debonair, handsome, and the perfect travelling companion, and your 'jokes' are in rather bad taste. Not as bad as the soup would have been though.

Malcolm

Malcolm, love the new avatar!:D

I totall agree - I think it's wonderful. Chic, sophisticated and elegant, yet elegant in that wonderfully understated way that we have all come to expect from Cunard in general and from the icon Malcolm in particular.

Keep up the excellent work Malcolm. We'll make a cat lover of you yet!

Well done.

J

Thank you Betty. It signifies the start of my new life with Sir Martin, who has introduced me to the pleasures of tropical-style formal wear; just wait until you see my Hawaiian dinner jacket in the same print with matching trousers. No more dowdy old black for me!!

And NomDePlume, I'm fine thank you. Never better.:)

Peace and love xxx

Peace and love

Now I know something is badly wrong! He might well think it, but I can't imagine him saying it ... unless some malign, be-furred force is now at work in the mid-Atlantic triangle.

Gavin

Thank you Betty. It signifies the start of my new life with Sir Martin, who has introduced me to the pleasures of tropical-style formal wear; just wait until you see my Hawaiian dinner jacket in the same print with matching trousers. No more dowdy old black for me!!

And NomDePlume, I'm fine thank you. Never better.:)

Peace and love xxx

Malcolm, it is wonderful that you are enjoying this trip so much. And just think, it is only the beginning of the real adventure for you and Sir M. How envious we are of you that you two have the opportunity to share 90+ days together. I will definitely keep track of your travels on the wonderful QE2 and look forward to tales of the adventure.;)

Bettie and HRHugeness

I seem to remember an infamous case of impersonation that was perpetrated last year. Am I on the right track? :rolleyes:

Yours, in sheer admiration,

Margot.

I am most terribly sorry, but do not understand your post.

Make love not war xxx

Definitely not the genuine article!:eek:

Conclusive proof, I agree. Something must be done ... but what can we do? Perhaps we could organise a rescue party from the accompanying barge? Or, could Matthew be persuaded (bribed??) to bring our hero back from the nether world into which he has been seduced? The problem with that is that Matthew would have to mount an expedition to the unknown regions of Deck 1 and below - could be tricky!

Gavin

Well, I, for one, am NOT happy with your newfound sartorial style (and am curious about your seeming affection for feline company-Hubble said to call you a traitor!) Now that you are sporting colours bright, I shall have to retire my festive ties, and revert to black, as if in mourning for the sun setting on my 'colourful' past...:( as there is no way I could compete with THAT!

Distressed,

Andrew

Well, I, for one, am NOT happy with your newfound sartorial style (and am curious about your seeming affection for feline company-Hubble said to call you a traitor!) Now that you are sporting colours bright, I shall have to retire my festive ties, and revert to black, as if in mourning for the sun setting on my 'colourful' past...:( as there is no way I could compete with THAT!

Distressed,

Andrew

Blazerboy, Guernseyguy and Fifer: Malcolm does not need rescuing. The anticipation of his long voyage aboard QE2 has transitioned him into a person of bbbbbrrrrrrrrroooooooaaaaaaaaaddddddd appreciation for things feline and an apparent love of things colorful.

His alliance with Sir M brings hope to me of seeing the Med aboard QE2--you know, equal feline rights, etc.

Appalled at your concern for the new and improved Malcolm,

HRHugeness, a cat who admires this change

Appalled at your concern for the new and improved Malcolm,

Concern! CONCERN!! It is getting to be much more than concern. I saw Malcolm only last week and, as we quaffed champagne together whilst transiting the Bay of Biscay, there was no hint or suggestion of any weakening of his position vis-a-vis "that cat"! I suspect dirty work at the gangplanks!

Something must be done!

Gavin

Who's the real Malcolm???

I don't know. But, frankly, I vote strongly in favour of keeping this version. His transformatin into a cat-loving fashion guru, is most welcome. He has already given my Head Serf's wife some marvelous ideas for how to dress him on their forthcoming cruise.

Lord Stanley

I don't know. But, frankly, I vote strongly in favour of keeping this version. His transformatin into a cat-loving fashion guru, is most welcome. He has already given my Head Serf's wife some marvelous ideas for how to dress him on their forthcoming cruise.

Lord Stanley

Yes! I understand that mixing patterns is the height of cruise fashion! Tropical flowers and a proper kilt should look absolutely stunning.

Well.

Someone should get stunned...:o

I saw Sir Martin and Malcolm together on the boat deck earlier. Sir Martin was sitting on Malcolm's lap. Malcolm was tickling Sir Martin behind the ear.

Paul looked distinctly miffed. I think he thought he was being left out.

Matthew

I saw Sir Martin and Malcolm together on the boat deck earlier. Sir Martin was sitting on Malcolm's lap. Malcolm was tickling Sir Martin behind the ear.

Matthew

Perhaps Malcolm will convert Paul to a cat lover? One miracle begets another, you know.

Kathy

Matthew

We all knew that it would be a match made in heaven:p . Poor Paul!

Archived