Room service ?

mattR

1. Can you order whatever is on the dinner menu to your room for room service?

During dinner hours you could order from the main dining menu, however; they don't start brining it to your room before 1930 hours or 7:30 pm They do bring everything from room service real quick though. Service is Celebrity's signature.

During dinner hours you could order from the main dining menu, however; they don't start brining it to your room before 1930 hours or 7:30 pm They do bring everything from room service real quick though. Service is Celebrity's signature.

That dosn't leave me much time to have a lobster in the room befor a 8:30 dinner:)

If I have a butler he will serve my dinner course-by-course in the cabin - or out on the verandah? How far in advance do we need to order it? I have never had dining room food brought to my cabin; this might be fun to try one night. Hmmm, how is it my butlers have never told me this? Then again I actually enjoy eating in the dining room most nights.

If this is all true, how much would you tip the butler to bring two people dinner?

Just ask the butler to bring the menu earlier in the day so you can decide what to order and then choose a time. It's probably best to tell him early in case someone else wants the same time. If you decide which day you'd like I would ask as soon as you know. We always eat in the dining room as well but some people eat dinner in their cabins frequently. Just tip him at the end of the cruise taking into consideration how you feel about the service he provides.

I hesitate to give a suggestion because tipping is really a personal thing and we tend to give everyone extra anyway.

Archived