Age Question...

gofolite1

Hi, I'm a 27 year old single guy that will be cruising to the Western Caribbean in late Feb or early March by myself. I just felt like taking a vacation and cruising sounded fun! I'm just curious what you folks thought the best cruise line would be for me...I look forward to meeting people on the cruise my age (don't worry, I don't expect a romance or anything). The main ships I'm looking at are Carnival's Conquest and RC's Freedom/Liberty of the Seas. Any tips or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

I've cruised single on all but 2 cruises... I do always cruise with a CC group... but I would recommend a few things. Whatever cruise you choose join/start a roll call for that cruise and meet others... Go to the singles meet and greet the first night, it's not a "hook up" kind of thing, but you may meet other single men and women. Carnival will likely seat you at dinner with other singles. I have been on the Conquest and it is a GREAT and FUN ship!!! Plenty of single people. You will have a great time!!!

I went on my very first cruise by myself as a 27 year old single female. I just needed to get away and have fun. I LOVED it. I met really nice table mates at dinner, met a nice gentlemen who made sure I got to my cabin safely at night who was my age...purely gentleman mind you...just was being nice. I had a wonderful time just relaxing, doing my own thing on my own schedule. You will enjoy yourself. I was hooked, went on 2 more cruises alone, and now I am married and got my husband hooked on it!

Ask for a large table of singles. I always go single. On my last cruise, we had a large table with mostly women, ranging in age from late 20's to 70. And the 70 y/o widow was the most party-hearty in the group! EM

Archived