Parasailing in Cococay, Bahamas

daisy7113

I have done this at Coco Cay but it was almost 4 years ago. I was afraid at first but it went by so fast. It is a beautiful sight from that far up. I would do it again in a second but it cost so much. I say go for it. If you want I can email you a pic of us up there in the air, me and my 15 year old son. I just dont know how to post a pic here. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

i suggest para-sailing at Orient Beach on St. Martin. I did it and it was wonderful. You are also able to go solo. I believe that you must go double on Coco Cay. Also the price is much better at Orient. Lots lower than through RCI.

daisy7113---we are going on this same cruise. We plan on parasailing at Orient Beach. We are just going to hang out at the beach at Coco Cay.

Have fun planning. kmbb

KMBB: You are the 2nd person who said about the parasailing in Orient beach. Do you happen to know how long of an excursion that is? I guess it is an excursion, right?

daisy7113---We have not been to Orient Beach before. We are just going to go there and hang out at the beach. They have jet skies and parasailing near some of the resturents.. I haven't decided where we will be sitting yet, I have a few places that I'm thinking of, just looking at their menu's now trying to decide.

kmbb

In 2006 we did the parasailing at CocoCay. We loved it, and we were over the weight limit posted at RCI's shore excursion website. We didn't sign up until on the beach at the kiosk. I'd love to do it again and there's nothing like seeing your ship from the air. It was interesting seeing the reef around the island, where the ship postioned itself, and the water was so clear we could look for stingrays!

I was on the Mariner a month ago and parasailed in Cococay because I was bored with that port. Parasailing quickly changed that! They took me higher than I have ever parasailed before and it was very windy. More than once I thought we would flip over! Loved it!!! Thrill aside, it was gorgeous up there.

Archived