Lunch on 7 MB-What is your favorite?

susie63

On Seven Mile Beach/with a water view... there really aren't many unless you are talking about restaurants in hotels or condo complexes. Some favorites include Royal Palms or Calico Jacks on the more affordable end of things. Luca or Hemmingway's if you are looking for something more formal and elegant.

If you open that up to anywhere along West Bay Road (within easy walking of some portion of the beach) then there are dozens of choices. Affordable favorites include Chicken! Chicken!, Azzuro, or Cimboco.

On the beach itself, Drew's correct...probably Royal Palms or one of the hotel restaurants...there's not much choice actually on the beach.

Along West Bay Road? My favourite "cheap eats" is Al la Kebob...in the same plaza complex as Cimboco and the movie theatre. And, although it's not the most exciting of choices, for some reason we end up eating at Lone Star a lot...good food, relatively inexpensive for what you get. I'm also told Deckers is pretty good, but haven't had a chance to eat there myself.

Archived