Galaxy - Sky deck versus Penthouse deck

sweethome

Hi Lois

If you're on Sky Deck you may get Elvis for a butler. He's wonderful and so attentive. We had him last year in 1218 and the service was outstanding.

We thought Sky Deck was wonderful. Yes some of the balcony is exposed but it's enclosed enough for privacy. The cabin was our first sky suite and what a great amount of space. It's the first cruise where we didn't fill all the drawer space!

Pat C

Pat, no butler for me......1242 is an inside cabin;)

Hi Lois

If you're on Sky Deck you may get Elvis for a butler. He's wonderful and so attentive. We had him last year in 1218 and the service was outstanding.

We thought Sky Deck was wonderful. Yes some of the balcony is exposed but it's enclosed enough for privacy. The cabin was our first sky suite and what a great amount of space. It's the first cruise where we didn't fill all the drawer space!

Pat C

Pat, my dh and I have this cabin April 7. We are so looking forward to the large balcony. Is there anything else you can think of about the cabin we might like to know. Our kids have an inside arcoss the hall 1216. Thanks for anything you might think of.

Laura

Pat, my dh and I have this cabin April 7. We are so looking forward to the large balcony. Is there anything else you can think of about the cabin we might like to know. Our kids have an inside arcoss the hall 1216. Thanks for anything you might think of.

Laura

I reread this and should have said my kids and that would be my dd who is 27 and her dh. I thought someone might think I was putting young kids in the cabin arcoss the hall. Didn't want to get flame for not having my kids in the room with my dh and I.

Laura

If you haven't had a sky suite yet, wait until you see the bathroom. Full jetted tub, so much shelf space you'll be amazed AND a phone in the bathroom. That gave us a big laugh!

You'll have drawer space galore, plenty of storage and "move around" areas.

Elvis (our butler) would have us leave any pressing on the bed, not put out our breakfast menu, again, leave it on the bed, and he would personally take care of everything. We would come back at night and the table would be ready for breakfast the next morning. We had friends in on the last day and he set up tables on the balcony with extra champagne, juices and hors dourves for them. He was terrific.

Our cabin attendant was Sheridan and he and Elivs worked together. What a wonderful team.

Enjoy the balcony. We loved the location and would sail in this cabin again.

Our friends actually had the CC (1200) which was narrower but the balcony was as long as ours. There are only 4 on this deck. The deck was perfectly located for the Sky Bar, where we met our friends every day. We could actually roll back to the cabin to dress for dinner.

All in all, loved this location.

I'm sure you'll love Galaxy.

Pat C

Archived