Can you get back off the Ship?????

Minnesota_Nice

Does anyone know once you embark on the ship could you get back off and do some sight seeing?

We are doing a Med. Cruise and arrive in BCN at 10:05 am and figure we would go thru cutoms and then get to the ship. The ship doesn't leave until 7:00pm so my DH and I would like to see a little of Barcelona since we won't have any other time.

So I just wondered once your on the first day can you get back off?

thanks Jen

Unless there are new security restrictions next Med season you can check in and leave the ship. Please check with the cruise line because there are some changes in store for us all about the time we need to be on board. I do not know if they will require two hours before sailing in Spain, but it looks like that will be the new norm in the states.

Ok thanks I will check with RCCL I assumed that you could but then I thought maybe not with them dealing with everyone trying to get on.

Jen

It's really not a problem. We have done this on RCCL in the past without any trouble. The RCCL terminal in Barcelona is very close to the base of Las Ramblas (20-30 minute walk, less than 5 by cab) where you can pick up either the metro or the tourist bus.

Archived