I am so tired of this...

I look at cruise critic at every opportunity, I am almost obsessed! Help! I think its making time slow down. I've read and reread threads. I think I need help. I booked this cruise way to far out and I am really tired of planning and thinking about it. So why I am on this web site again. I just want to be on board. Just 2 more weeks. :D

I was lucky enough to be part of a great roll call last year, and now we are building a reunion cruise. We were a chatty bunch.....led to my wife and I creating a website. I track all the pre/post cruise details, deck plans, photo and information links and we create all types of contest with the winner getting shipboard drinks. It keeps me occupied when CC is not enough LOL

I'm an addict and I don't want the cure!!

I look at cruise critic at every opportunity, I am almost obsessed! Help! I think its making time slow down. I've read and reread threads. I think I need help. I booked this cruise way to far out and I am really tired of planning and thinking about it. So why I am on this web site again. I just want to be on board. Just 2 more weeks. :D

There seems to be no cure...I have no cruise ticker and I am still checking here every day. :eek:

My son told me last night that I was addicted to this site. This morning I woke up an hour before the alarm and I started thinking about my cruise. I tried to go back to sleep but then I thought "if I get up now I can have extra time to view the cruise critic boards before I need to get busy."

I got so addicted I had to plan 2 cruises just so I could have 2 tickers at once. My DH doesn't like to cruise that much, but he knows it's just feeding my addiction! I don't even post that much, but I am on here EVERYDAY!

I got so addicted I had to plan 2 cruises just so I could have 2 tickers at once. My DH doesn't like to cruise that much, but he knows it's just feeding my addiction! I don't even post that much, but I am on here EVERYDAY!

i could stare at my countdown clock for hours, i love to see the seconds tick away. HELP ME:eek:

i could stare at my countdown clock for hours, i love to see the seconds tick away. HELP ME:eek:

Fern,

Watch out for me!:cool: I'll be getting on the Liberty as you are getting off! :D I know what you mean about staring at the countdown clock...I swear, some days I think it is running backwards!:eek:

Take care!

We are the Cruise Borg.

You will be assimilated.

Resistance is futile.

borg_1.jpg

Right on! That post reminds me, only 22 days until I head to Paradise. Unlike most cruises, I'm actually looking forward to debarkation day. Why you ask? Well, my wonderful fiance got me a one night stay on the Queen Mary, and that included two tickets to........drum roll..........STAR TREK "THE TOUR"!!!!!!Which will be at Queen Mary's convention center. A once in a lifetime event for a ship nerd/trekkie such as myself.I know I posted this on another thread, but I'm just so freakin excited I just needed some people to share the moment with.

Hi! I'm Terina and I am a member of the CCA (Cruise Critics Anonymous). I am addicted to this site. My husband thinks I'm crazy for going on this here so much, he just dosn't understand. As other posters had stated people are getting tired of me talking about the cruise. I enjoy talking to people who are all feeling the same way I do..... "Are We there Yet?" All I have to say to the the original site person ***CHEERS TO YOU***for givng us a place to call home.:rolleyes:

TWO WEEKS???? I'VE GOT OVER TWO MONTHS!!!

Have no fear, these last two weeks blister by so fast you'll wonder where the time went. You'll find yourself a day or two out scrambling to get everything done! ...at least that's what happens to me!!

:D

You'll have a great time!

Hi! I'm Terina and I am a member of the CCA (Cruise Critics Anonymous). I am addicted to this site. My husband thinks I'm crazy for going on this here so much, he just dosn't understand. As other posters had stated people are getting tired of me talking about the cruise. I enjoy talking to people who are all feeling the same way I do..... "Are We there Yet?" All I have to say to the the original site person ***CHEERS TO YOU***for givng us a place to call home.:rolleyes:

I think my husband gets tired of all of my sentences starting with "i read of cruise critic....."

I'm with you all.. DH and I are going on our first cruise Mar 2 on the Pride and I can't get enough of this site. I'm just glad to see others in my shoes. I was starting to think that I was pathetic.. I sure wish there were a way to make it go faster.. And then once you board make the time stand still.. lol.. I need a vac... :D

I'm with you all.. DH and I are going on our first cruise Mar 2 on the Pride and I can't get enough of this site. I'm just glad to see others in my shoes. I was starting to think that I was pathetic.. I sure wish there were a way to make it go faster.. And then once you board make the time stand still.. lol.. I need a vac... :D

Ya' know... there are over 309,000 memebers here and I think that about 99.9% feel exactly the same way!!

I know I do!

:D

TooBlessed,

We too are cruising in about 2 weeks. We're on the Glory out of Port Canaveral on 2/2!

I still have fond memories of our Cruise on Grand Princess last year. I miss Princess out of Galveston, which was only an hour's drive for us.

Have you guys cruised since the Grand?

BTW, I have gone from reading Cruise Critic once daily to ummmmmmm, how to put it, more than once daily!

Gayle and Belinda

This site gets me through 12 hour night shifts(on slow nights). I agree that I used to drive people nuts with cruise talk. I would catch people rolling their eyes if talked cruise. My husband didn't want to hear it anymore either. I truly have quit irritating people with my excitement. It is nice to talk to people of like mind.

Archived