I am so tired of this...

This site gets me through 12 hour night shifts(on slow nights). I agree that I used to drive people nuts with cruise talk. I would catch people rolling their eyes if talked cruise. My husband didn't want to hear it anymore either. I truly have quit irritating people with my excitement. It is nice to talk to people of like mind.

LOL that sounds like me after my first cruise many years ago. I think my friends hid from me! I am surprised they are still talking to me, but at least most of them understand. Several of them finally cruised and I found myself running from them, gee I had to hear all about their cruise over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

My boss would probably love to fire me, I took a total of 3 months off last year. I cruised 4 times last year, plus took a couple of land vacations. This year I have again booked 4. I am a sick, sick person! lol I hope there is no vaccine for this!

Annieeee

cusyl: I just watched your video of the cruise leaving Venice and it was really cool to look over and see the hotel we stayed in last May for 6 nights for a land based vacation in Venice. We would sit at the outside restaurant which was floating on the canal and watch the ships go by. Makes me want to go back!

dave

LOL that sounds like me after my first cruise many years ago. I think my friends hid from me! I am surprised they are still talking to me, but at least most of them understand. Several of them finally cruised and I found myself running from them, gee I had to hear all about their cruise over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

My boss would probably love to fire me, I took a total of 3 months off last year. I cruised 4 times last year, plus took a couple of land vacations. This year I have again booked 4. I am a sick, sick person! lol I hope there is no vaccine for this!

Annieeee

:cool: :cool: I can only afford one cruise a year, to be able to do 4 must be awesome. I live in Canada and the air fare kills us - if I lived close to a port I am sure I would do more. Enjoy every single one and think of me as you sail off on another one. Bon Voyage. Cindy:cool: :cool:

I think we all come to this site because everyone at our work and home is tired of us talking about cruises all the time and this is the only place where we can go to find other people who love it just as much as we do.

Isn't this the truth!!!! I can't believe it's almost here. My stomach does flip flops when I think about it.

I'm tired of checking the Carnival website x-times daily to see if an excursion was made available for my cruise!!! :eek:

I've called Carnival several times, each time I get the "excursions are not available yet for your cruise."

When, Carnival, WHEN!!!???!!!

cusyl: I just watched your video of the cruise leaving Venice and it was really cool to look over and see the hotel we stayed in last May for 6 nights for a land based vacation in Venice. We would sit at the outside restaurant which was floating on the canal and watch the ships go by. Makes me want to go back!

dave

Wish we had done that earlier in life, that was a once in a lifetime for us due to DH health problems. We celebrated our 50th anniversary there and it was marvelous.

Any of you out there who have ever wanted to see Venice, just do it before you get too old! :D :D

I think of it as adding months to my cruise and now we're getting near the 100 day mark (booked this one a year out) I'm really getting jazzzed. I too check the CC every day and read whatever I can find on my upcoming cruise and try to help other people along the way.

I got so addicted I had to plan 2 cruises just so I could have 2 tickers at once. !

Ummm, Im afraid it may get worse........I used to have 2 at a time but now i have 3:eek:

I have a special cruise calendar, a special drawer for my conformations and a special filing cabinet for my past docs.

I collect a shot glass from every place i have been to and put them in my office...My office now looks like some kind of international drunk works in here:D

Archived