Miami Hotel

mrsmsa

Actually, we stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay pre-cruise and IC post-cruise...The Marriott is fine, and is does have some nice views from the rooms, but the we felt the area around the IC was safer, and had more things around it to walk to than the Marriott...But, if you don't plan on leaving the hotel, the Marriott is fine.

Post cruise we stayed at The Palms on South Beach. Taxis were easy to get from the port. You will be off the ship last as you have no flight to catch. I can't remember the cost of the cab, but it was ok- agree your fare first. The hotel was lovely. Nice views, directly onto the beach and fab pool- it felt like we were swimming in silk after the salt water on the ship. The only tough thing was watching the Navigator sailing off on its next voyage form our hotel window!

Pre-cruise we stayed at the Intercontinental. This is a very beautiful hotel, but not on the beach.

My bf I did stayed at the Mariott Biscayne Bay for one night pre-cruise. It was very nice, no complaints and very close to the port. Just was a bit further from South Beach where we spent the evening/night.

Post cruise we stayed at the New Clinton Hotel and Spa in South Beach. Room was nice, the hotel corridor and elevator were a little spooky in that they were both dark. But it was clean!

Archived