another back to back question

lindauk

If you booked back to back cruises would you save money if you went with the same cruiseline, even if it meant changing ships. LIving in the UK we're quite a distance away! So thought we might do two cruises in one go. If you stayed on the same ship for a second week would food, entertainment etc be the same.

If you booked back to back cruises would you save money if you went with the same cruiseline, even if it meant changing ships. LIving in the UK we're quite a distance away! So thought we might do two cruises in one go. If you stayed on the same ship for a second week would food, entertainment etc be the same.

If I was to do a back to back involving the distance of travel, I'd want to make it as easy as possible by staying on the same ship............The food and entertainment would be the same, but take the Glory for example........she rotates eastern/western. You would greatly increase your port experiences. Do all of the formal dining the first cruise and change your evenings up for the second week. Go to the main shows the first week and attend all of the comedy shows the second.

I think it would be fun.

The wife and I did a B2B on the Fantasy out of N.O. in Sept.2007. We did change cabins, but only 5 doors down the hall. :) We did change dining rooms. All shows, and entertainment was the same.

We did get a deal on the second cruise. Not a discount, but just a good price. Our second cruise was booked several months after the first one.

If I booked another B2B, which I would in a heart beat. I would like choose a ship that does Western one week, then the Eastern side.

My wife, "Kellie the Hottie" are doing our third back to back on the Glory in March. They take great of you during the turn around. It's fun to tell folks we couldn't decide Eastern or Western so we do both. BTY, there both GREAT.

It is also a lot of fun to tell your table mates what was great last week.

I don't think there is much of a price break, but with our past sailing and such we paid for an 8a and ended up on the Panoramic deck with an 8e cabin.

Yes, a lot is the same, but you don't have to do everything the first week.

Well we are coming for a week on March for a taster. I find flying really boring and it's 9 hours!!! So I got to thinking why not kill 2 birds with one flight so to speak if we come in future. I'm dead sure we will be, anything to get away from our dreary, grey wet weather! Thanks for the tips and advice.

Archived