Cruise Photos at last!!

Serendipity50

These are the photos that were taken for my 50th birthday in Nov 2006.

The reason they have took so long to post is that a week and a half after I got back my Mum sadly passed away suddenly. sad_smile.gif and it was a roller coaster ride from then on, I had to then go back to Liverpool and stayed there 5 months and then went back another 4 times that year, so have only had time to really look at the photos now and remember it all!!

It took us twelve months to plan and save for the cruise, and for me to lose 2 stone!! embaressed_smile.gif to get in my LBD that I had worn 6 years earlier on our 25th wedding anniversary cruise, which we liked so much so we done the same cruise, but different ship, Caribbean Princess the other was the Grand Princess.

We asked good friends of ours would they like to join us and they said yes, and it was as exciting for them as it was for us, being their first cruise.

We flew Alicante to Gatwick, and stayed in the Heathrow Holiday Inn for the night [ £26 on Priceline, bargain!!] and boarded our American Airlines flight the next day [ not too impressed!] We arrived in Miami and stayed at the Intercontinental West Miami, I woke in that lovely hotel on the morning of my 50th!! and later that day boarded our ship.

We had an inside cabin, lovely table mates, fabulous food and entertainment, and the days on the ship and off were so good. St Martin, St Thomas and Princess Keys.

Sadly the photos arrived at my Mums the day she passed away so she never seen what a lovely time we had or my weight loss which she as always going on at me about!!

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/7378531

Jean

Enjoyed the photos of your cruise. Both you and your DH looked great and I could tell you were having an marvelous time! Thanks for sharing them with us.

My heartfelt sympathy are with you and your family on the passing of your Mom.

Archived