For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

Hey Robyn,

Thanks for the update. I will probably visit the Tuscany, and I am sure we will now try that beach.

Staying an extra night looks like a problem. Marriott wants $379 per room to add to our reservation. We could do a Priceline or some other, but what a drag!

I know....the Stellaris is really expensive!!!! My advice is to keep checking the Marriott website, the price has dropped every time I have stayed there. The drop may not be huge - but you can usually count on at least a $50 drop in the weeks before your stay.

I still say if you can swing it - try and book in at the Stellaris! :)

ckrobyn,

I just noticed that you will be on the Jan 25th 09 sailing of the AOS. We booked last April 07 and I have followed what you have said about the AOS and because of you I realized I made a good decision.

Is there a roll call yet or is it to early?

ckrobyn' date='

I just noticed that you will be on the Jan 25th 09 sailing of the AOS. We booked last April 07 and I have followed what you have said about the AOS and because of you I realized I made a good decision.

Is there a roll call yet or is it to early?[/quote']

I am so glad that you decided to try the AOS - it is a decision you will not regret!

Yes - there is a roll call started for this sailing. Click on this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14412843#post14412843

See you onboard!!! :D

Being married to a Puerto Rican, the part about Puerto Ricans made me laugh....do people have problems with Puerto Ricans on these ships? I am married to the nicest person I have ever met (I totally struck gold)! Yes, they are lively (big smile) but they are FUN people. It took me years to get him to even get on a cruise! And now he is asking, when are we going on our next cruise....he doesn't know I have already booked us one as a surprise for his 50th birthday.

Us too! :D:D This time in two weeks we will be just arriving at the Chicago airport!! I can not wait! You should join us on the board.

Won't be joining the M&M on this cruise....we have our own group of 18 to keep track of......a long flight from Iowa......how many connections on that adventure?

Won't be joining the M&M on this cruise....we have our own group of 18 to keep track of......a long flight from Iowa......how many connections on that adventure?

18 is quite a group!!! Good luck with all your crew and I am sure you will have a fabulous time.

Travel not so awful- 1 hour flight from Cedar Rapids to Chicago and than a direct from Chicago to San Juan. The direct is the only way to go - less chances to loose luggage!;)

moving this up to the top again

question.....sort of out of the ordinary

Isn't there a mens room on deck 11 that when a man is doing is business he overlooks the water.....something like peeing into a waterfall?

Isn't there a mens room on deck 11 that when a man is doing is business he overlooks the water.....something like peeing into a waterfall?

Well I know there is one on the Voyager.....not sure about Adventure, but you would think it would be the same.

Having never been in the mens room on the AOS :rolleyes: I think you are referring to the washrooms located outside the Windjammer. The ladies washroom has a window to the sea......I would guess the mens does as well?:o

There are pictures of it here so you can see how it looks on Voyager versus the other Voyager-class ships.

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/albums/albums/publicspaces/others/bathrooms/html/bathroomsFR.html

There's even one picture of the waterfall in use. :D

Okay....that was WAY too much information!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: LOL!!!!

Archived