dress codes Sapphire P.

wombat50

are the evening dress requirements the same in anytime dinning and set time dinning

I suggest that you use the search button to check 'Formal Wear' 'Dress Code' and 'Dress 'Guidelines' and see the results. ;)

As stated before, the dress guidelines, as put out by Princess are the same for both dinning rooms.

We, wear formal wear on formal nights and follow the guidelines on other nights.

Just because some people choose to not follow the guidelines, doesn't mean that it's right to do so. Some people would dine in their swim suits and flip flops, on Formal nights, if they could get away with it. :rolleyes:

I suggest that you use the search button to check 'Formal Wear' 'Dress Code' and 'Dress 'Guidelines' and see the results. ;)

As stated before, the dress guidelines, as put out by Princess are the same for both dinning rooms.

We, wear formal wear on formal nights and follow the guidelines on other nights.

Just because some people choose to not follow the guidelines, doesn't mean that it's right to do so. Some people would dine in their swim suits and flip flops, on Formal nights, if they could get away with it. :rolleyes:

im certin ive read on here that some people have said the anytime dining wasent quite as formal as set time dining that is why i asked and guidelines are just that ''guidlenes'' people have different ideas as to what formal is and isent. my idea of formal is dress pants , long sleeve shirt and tie, and this was what most males worn to formal nights on my last cruise where as other males like to go all the way and get dressed to the nines. i dont suppose if i wore a swimsuit with runners and a tie u would consider that formal enough lol:D

We like anytime dining. I saw most men wearing dark suits with a very few in sport coats and about 20% in tuxes. This was on the Crown formal nights. The women had much more varied dress including short cocktail dresses and ball gowns.

im certin ive read on here that some people have said the anytime dining wasent quite as formal as set time dining that is why i asked and guidelines are just that ''guidlenes'' people have different ideas as to what formal is and isent. my idea of formal is dress pants , long sleeve shirt and tie, and this was what most males worn to formal nights on my last cruise where as other males like to go all the way and get dressed to the nines. i dont suppose if i wore a swimsuit with runners and a tie u would consider that formal enough lol:D
For the definitive answer, check the Princess website or the Cruise Answer Book. Given this is a volatile topic, the responses you'll get here are more apt to be rooted in emotion than fact.

There are people who have posted here that they have worn slacks and a golf shirt on formal nights and got away with it. That doesn't mean they have come anywhere close to following the guideline but rather have the attitude that it's their cruise and they'll do what they want. Anytime dining is just as formal as Traditional dining as is the Specialty restaurants. Princess is all about choices and if you choose not to get dressed up or put on a suit, there's always the buffet.

hi pam, ''Princess is all about choices and if you choose not to get dressed up or put on a suit, there's always the buffet.'' that was your statement, if this is correct then this is not a choice because you are saying if someone chooses not to dress up then they cant eat where they choose to so where is the choice:D

Archived