Sending luggage home through X

Ships R Great

I believe this only applies to those that have flights out of Miami. ;)

Celebrity checks your bags at the port and they go to the airport via airline transportation. You can then go to the airport and not have to worry about the bags until you return to your home airport, to pick them up after your flight.

Can soneone explain to me how it works for X to ship your luggage home for you? I understand you fill our forms on board and they take it and you get it at home. We are overloaded in the car for the return trip ffom Miami. help!

On our Summit cruise that ended in San Diego this only applied to airlines. For a fee of $20 per person, Celebrity picked the luggage up in the hallway, transferred the luggage to the airline and we picked the luggage up after our flight. As a part of this service boarding passes are also supplied so you can pass check in at the ticket counter. Worked well for us.

Well, shoot! That won't work since we are driving. Since we are spending ten days in FL pre-cruise we have land luggage and cruise luggage. Then we are adding a couple from the cruise to drive back to VA with their luggage! I don't want to drive all the way to VA holding suitcases on my lap! Oh, dear, what to do?

Well, shoot! That won't work since we are driving. Since we are spending ten days in FL pre-cruise we have land luggage and cruise luggage. Then we are adding a couple from the cruise to drive back to VA with their luggage! I don't want to drive all the way to VA holding suitcases on my lap! Oh, dear, what to do?

There are independent luggage shipping services.

Here are a few that I have looked at in the past when we were going to be gone for 3 weeks or more and would encounter many different temperatures - I didn't use it because it was cheaper to go overweight or pay for an extra piece of luggage than the international shipping prices:

www.luggageforward.com

www.luggagefree.com

www.luggageconcierge.com

www.theluggageclub.com

www.luggageadvance.com

www.baggagequest.com

http://www.travelersluggageservice.com

I believe this only applies to those that have flights out of Miami. ;)

Celebrity checks your bags at the port and they go to the airport via airline transportation. You can then go to the airport and not have to worry about the bags until you return to your home airport, to pick them up after your flight.

Do you know if this service is available out of Seattle. We will be returning from Alaska on the Infinity and would like to have our luggage taken to the airport so we can tour Seattle upon our return. We also will be flying American. Thanks

They didn't have the luggage concierge service in June from Seattle. We just received the offer to use the service in FLL after our Constellation cruise. It is out of FLL airport, but only for certain airlines. I know that NWA and Southwest do NOT participate in this service. And, your luggage isn't taken to your home, you must claim your bags in the cruise terminal, go through Customs, and give your bags to the luggage concierge people outside the terminal. The bags are taken to the airport and checked in for you, but you have to claim them at your home airport.

Archived