Which way do I go?

rl2thnurse

Hi! Were B-A-C-K! I have missed all of my cc pals during my "landlocked" year. But, we are back & ready to cruise. We just don't know what we want to do. We are thinking of 2 cruises this year. We would like to do one out of New Orleans, & one out of California. We have done the NO before & loved it. California will be totally new experience. Any suggestions? We are thinking about April & maybe August or September. All suggestions are appreciated. Any Shoosh Bratz cruzin during these times? We are somewhat flexible at the moment. Thanks for you ideas. Roni

California will be totally new experience. Any suggestions? We are thinking about April & maybe August or September. All suggestions are appreciated. Any Shoosh Bratz cruzin during these times? We are somewhat flexible at the moment. Thanks for you ideas. Roni

Don't cruise out of California in August, it is way to hot, if you have not decided which itenerary yet, i would suggest looking into the Pride or Spirits itenerary.

Lambsknuckle(?)...thanks for the welcome. Sounds like you are part of a fun group...Conquest Crazies! When & where are ya'll (yep! I am from the South) cruising again?

I'm not Lambknuckles but, I can tell ya' that all of the crazies are hiding here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=686064

C'mon over!! The padded cell is very nicely decorated!!!

:D

Archived