Spa Pool cost?

momofmeg

We had a couple pass that included the thermal suite as well as pool for 10 days for about 240.00 I think. It seems to me you could buy just the pool or just the thermal suite for about 100$ pp. It was well worth it and never crowded.

Cost depends on length of your cruise - for 1 week, it's usually $100 for BOTH the spa pool and thermal suite for 1 person.

I'm afraid I was disappointed in how relatively crowded both were on my recent Zuiderdam cruise. One thermal lounger was broken (didn't heat) and often this was the only one unoccupied. The end of the spa pool with the lounging "rack" was also packed a couple times I wanted to use it.

I suspect more passes than usual were sold on my sailing.

However, this was the only minor disappointment on an otherwise fab cruise.

We had a couple pass that included the thermal suite as well as pool for 10 days for about 240.00 I think. It seems to me you could buy just the pool or just the thermal suite for about 100$ pp. It was well worth it and never crowded.

We signed up for the thermal suite package for our 11 day cruise and it was $250.00 for the entire 11 days. When we couldn't use it because of our Code Red, they refunded everything except the one day we did use it.

Can someone please clarify: Is it typically $20 per person per day or $40 per person per day?

When we couldn't use the $250. package we bought (that was the total cost, for 2 people, for 11 days), they only charges us $19.00 for the one day we did use it. That was $19. for the 2 of us, not each. Not sure what it would be if you did it per use.

Bicker, I understand your frustration, as I shared it before I sailed. However, it isn't due to unreliable reporting....it's due to arbitrary pricing.

There was no published price (I looked) on my cruise. One Steiner employee appeared to be in charge of deciding how much to charge. Whether you're able to get a day pass to only the spa pool, or only the thermal suite, or must buy a pass to cover both seems to depend on this person's authority/decision/mood. Combination day passes are usually quoted at $40. Some CC posters have reported not being able to buy a day pass at all/more than once, until they complained.

I got the strong impression this "person in authority" (no title was ever mentioned) sought to fill a specific quota or revenue goal for Steiner :cool:, but that's only my impression.

Or if you just want to try the sauna pool, it's usually $ per day, and you can buy a one day pass, then if you like it purchase the weekly package, and I believe they'll credit the $40 toward the weekly purchase.....

You can call HAL at 1-800 541-1576 and request that they email you a price list of serivces. I did that & they reminded me that prices were subject to change. The price list I got was $15 per day for the SPA Pool and $15 per day for the Thermal Suites

Hope this helps!

Archived