How Many Cruises...do You..

dressdenn

One in about a week. Then I have to wait til Nov to sail again. As soon as the Mediterannean cruises are posted for fall '09 I'll be looking into that and will probably book a little something for early winter in '09 as well.

Basically, we cruise 2x a year. :)

have booked? For me just one. Thinking I might want to do another one in 2010...or 2011... Seems I tend to go every two years.

Just one,(well two, B2B), but we have our wish list for the next few and could book if they were open for booking.We took this year away from cruising ,but we'll make up for it. :D Thus,the B2B to get us going !

have booked? For me just one. Thinking I might want to do another one in 2010...or 2011... Seems I tend to go every two years.

Thusfar, 4 more in 2008 and 3 already booked in 2009. I always have at least 6 cruises booked. (2 long, 14+ days, and 4 short) I also have at any one time several in planning.

The DW and I made a pact after cruising (the first one) for our 25th that we would do as many as possible, within reason. We've got one on the Fascination booked for October, it'll be our third consecutive Oct cruise. The timing just fits our schedule. We looked into one for April but just couldn't get our schedules to match up for the time off. Heck, we'd cruise once a month if we could afford it, and weasal out of work that much:D . I envy you folks that have that much time and money.:p :D

Archived