Caribbean Princess only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Cannot get a whole lot of info anywhere. Did search and found 'some' info: switched cabins and booked R514 on Riviera Deck. This is one of the 6 inside cabins that are not the same size as a standard inside. Can anyone confirm they are bigger? Thank you!

Hi-My husband and I were on the Crown last month in a minisuite. We're thinking of booking the CB next January since the Crown doesn't do the itinerary it's doing this winter; it seems they've switched. We really liked the minisuite, but wondered if anyone can point us to pictures of a balcony cabin's bathroom on the Caribbean Princess. The niceness of the big bathroom in the minisuite was a plus; I'm worried that the size of the bathroom/showers on a regular balcony cabin would bother us. Any help out there or opinions? We're both 6'-are the showers small? Thanks!

Hi-My husband and I were on the Crown last month in a minisuite. We're thinking of booking the CB next January since the Crown doesn't do the itinerary it's doing this winter; it seems they've switched. We really liked the minisuite, but wondered if anyone can point us to pictures of a balcony cabin's bathroom on the Caribbean Princess. The niceness of the big bathroom in the minisuite was a plus; I'm worried that the size of the bathroom/showers on a regular balcony cabin would bother us. Any help out there or opinions? We're both 6'-are the showers small? Thanks!
The showers are very small. I found some pictures for you.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1437450852028675450zHioAJ

We had a cabin on the back of the Diamond princess. I can't remember the room number. But when we left our cabin we could go ot of a side door and wind up right by the aft pool. We would walk up a few steps and be at the back door of the buffet area. Does any one know which floor on the CB does this. We have B748 and the floor plans look like the door is there to the aft area but the pool is two decks up.

thanks,

It is the Riviera deck on the CB that leads to the Terrace Pool. I actually just booked a room near that door. I always wanted to be in that area as we always lounge by that pool and it is right near the buffets. Just a quick walk and we can have some meals on our balcony. And of course being right near the bar is nice too;)

It is the Riviera deck on the CB that leads to the Terrace Pool. I actually just booked a room near that door. I always wanted to be in that area as we always lounge by that pool and it is right near the buffets. Just a quick walk and we can have some meals on our balcony. And of course being right near the bar is nice too;)

This post makes me happy! DH and I are in R310 for our cruise in April! Stumbling is something I am really good at, and this won't be much of a journey!

:o

First time on Princess. Im sailing on the CB.

Question: What free beverages do they serve on the Lido deck.

On Carnival we had lemonade, fruit punch, iced tea, tea & coffee & water. You could go there anytime and get a beverage.

What do they have on the CB for free?

Im going to bring some seltzer, a few cans of soda for my son & water when I board. I heard thats ok?

Thank you all.

my familyand I are thinking about the Caribbean Princess this summer. We've sailed on NCL and Holland America.

I know it's a broad question, but what if anything sets Princess apart from these other lines?

We were going to sail to Bermuda on NCL, but the itinerary on the Princess looked pretty cool.

thanks joe:)

my familyand I are thinking about the Caribbean Princess this summer. We've sailed on NCL and Holland America.

I know it's a broad question, but what if anything sets Princess apart from these other lines?

We were going to sail to Bermuda on NCL, but the itinerary on the Princess looked pretty cool.

thanks joe:)

reading this thread might be a good start.....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=711965

Do they show the same movies over and over? Is there a movie every night and what time are they? Would like to know so we can plan

Fran

They may show the same movies week after week but they will be different day to day on a single sailing. Check your patters everyday for shows and times.

First time on Princess. Im sailing on the CB.

Question: What free beverages do they serve on the Lido deck.

On Carnival we had lemonade, fruit punch, iced tea, tea & coffee & water. You could go there anytime and get a beverage.

What do they have on the CB for free?

Im going to bring some seltzer, a few cans of soda for my son & water when I board. I heard thats ok?

Thank you all.

No lemonade or fruit punch at the buffet, only iced tea, coffee and water. Yes you can bring your own soda, water, etc.

My family and I (4 of us total)are traveling on the Caribbean Princess in May. We currently have 2 cabins booked because I have 2 power wheelchairs to accomodate. My question is will the mini suite fit all of us including the wheelchairs or should I stick to 2 separate rooms? I don't need a accessible room per se, I just need enough room for all of us and the chairs.

My TA is telling me that there won't be enough room. However, by booking 2 rooms (1 interior 1 balcony) it's costing me $1700 more than the mini suite.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Elaine

What a wonderful idea... a thread just for the Caribbean Princess... makes it easy to access and find stuff.

We were on the Caribbean Princess last June/July and are going back again in May... doing a B2B.

I can't remember who ask ... but you will LOVE the Riveria Deck. We were in R 625 last year and requested again this year...right below the Caribe Cafe... heard NO NOISE. Right up from the room is the Terrace pool, a bar and the doors to get into the Caribe Cafe buffet... talk about convenience!!!

Also, just reviewed the Patters posted my Bill on his WONDERFUL website, and the same movies played in Feb 2008 as they played in June/July 2007. They need to update.

Hello, I am looking at this ship for February 2009. On the Princess website they show a 14 day cruise and we are taking our 4 kids with us. I just had a few questions for anyone who has sailed with kids. First - the kids are going to be 4, 6, 8, 11. I was wondering if anyone with young kids had experience with the kids program. Second - I can't seem to find reference to the 14 day itinerary anywhere else so I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of it. there is no pricing on the Princess site but the cruise is listed. Third - are the sizes of the balcony cabins enough to fit 2 adults and 2 kids? I don't want to be cramped in there but at the same time the mini suite would cost quite a bit more. This will be our first Princess Cruise and I really like the itinerary but I want to make sure its a kid friendly ship. We just got off Costa and although the kids program was incredible the other guests were very rude to my kids and made a lot of comments even though the kids were extremely well behaved - more so than at home lol.

Thanks!

For those of you who have sailed the CB with Teens, here is a question for you.

My son will be 16, he loves gaming and heard that there is guitar hero onboard the CB. Please ask your teens who accopanied you this question for him (or you may even know): What version of guitar hero do they play onboard.

He tells me there are 3 versions, Guitar Hero 1, 2 and 3. so which version do they have?

Thank you..I hope I can get an answer for him. Thanks alot

Archived