Luggage Concierge Service in Fort Lauderdale for Air Canada?

jasm8449

Does Celebrity offer their service (at $20/person) to have your luggage transferred directly from the ship to your Air Canada flight at Fort Lauderdale Airport on disembarkation day? (Millennium). We have several hours between the time we leave the ship and have to check in for our flight. It would be nice to not have to worry about what we would do with our luggage.

Does Celebrity offer their service (at $20/person) to have your luggage transferred directly from the ship to your Air Canada flight at Fort Lauderdale Airport on disembarkation day? (Millennium). We have several hours between the time we leave the ship and have to check in for our flight. It would be nice to not have to worry about what we would do with our luggage.

I wish.

I did call Captain's Club before I posted this question. The rep was trying to be helpful...she said the information she had stated that the service was available with Air Canada, but that it might not always apply to every ship, she had no way to actually confirm it would be offered on this sailing. So I thought some recent cruisers might know for sure if it was offered to them.

Archived