In cabin wireless Internet

brandy3415

Currently, here are the rates:

Internet minutes are available at 5 different rates:

•$0.65 cents per minute with no package.•$40 for 75 minutes•$60 for 125 minutes•$80 for 185 minutes•$100 for 260 minutes.

I am sure this question has been asked and answered before, however a search does not produce the answer.

How much is the wireless internet connection in the cabin? Our cruise is 4 days long.

Thanks

The rates quoted in the other answers are correct, having recently returned after 42 days on Mercury I can advise that on Mercury your lap top will not work in your cabin. You have to go to designated hot spots to pick up the ships internet signal. Know doubt the other ships are the same . However I can also advise that it is less expensive with your own laptop, in as much as you can work off line and up load and down load in a matter of minutes. So you can work at your liesure off line at no cost. Using the ships computer you can NOT work off line. So you have to type etc., whilst on line using up your $$. Be aware the system is slow, to not working at all, on occasions. Very frustrating watching your $$ disappear with no results. My advice would be take your laptop on a 4 day cruise and use the .65 cents per min. and use the off line method to up load, down load and read off line, that way you will save lots of $$.

Hope this helps and have a fabulous cruise. We did.:D :D

RoyBoy;) :)

Archived