Disembarking on Caribbean Princess

scclifton

Booked cruise late so only available Southwest Rapid Rewards ticket available is Sunday at 9:00 am. Any chance of making that or do I need to find something else?

Way to early. Find something around 11:00 or after. :) I assume Fort Lauderdale?

Is there a chance? I would say definitely yes, judging by my experience January 16 on the Coral in Ft. Lauderdale. The first group self-disembarking were off at 7:20. We were in the second group and at the Ft. Lauderdale Amtrak, which is a longer drive than the airport, at 7:55. (Thanks Host Caroline for your advice on this--we made our 9:30 train easily!!) At embarkation we virtually walked on at 12:30! Princess has their act together in these areas compared to other cruise "lines"!! Good luck!!

RCByrd, that was Wednesday right? How many other ships in port? The CB arrives back on Sunday with a lot more ships and a much bigger crush of people at the airport.

What is Southwest's policy on missing a reward flight? Can you still standby for later? How about if you phone them ahead and say you were unavoidable delayed and can you change to a later flight?

Although, as has been said, another day in Florida beats most other things you could be doing providing you have the time.

Archived