Mercury showers ?

golfnkitties

Are the bathrooms on Mercury in CC the same size as on M-Class ships ? Is there storage in cabinets under the sink and shelves above the sink ?

We realize cabin space is smaller, so we were wondering about the bathrooms and especially showers.

Descriptions of closet space ?

Thank you !

No storage under sink but shelves in bathroom... BUT the shower itself is wonderful. Has great water pressure, a wand type shower attachment and it's big compared to most of todays showers...

It's still got the shower curtain thingee but I recently was on the Emerald princess and the shower was the smallest thing and could only fit tiny people.... really tiny peole......Enjoy:p

Again, Mercury gets my vote for best shower...

CuriousCat

Actually there is some storage available in the cabinet directly beneath the sink in the bathroom. It is partially visible in this Mercury outside cabin photograph:

2260612860034379350S500x500Q85.jpg

The door under the sink to the extreme right is for the waste basket. The remaining doors left of it is available for storage.

Actually there is some storage available in the cabinet directly beneath the sink in the bathroom. It is partially visible in this Mercury outside cabin photograph:

2260612860034379350S500x500Q85.jpg

The door under the sink to the extreme right is for the waste basket. The remaining doors left of it is available for storage.

Great photo, but where are the flowers? We loved having a rose in our bathroom. (Maybe this isn't a CC class bathroom?) Second the comment on the Mercury showers. My daughter wanted to take the showerhead home with her. As I recall, we also stored things in a cabinet under the sink to the left of the two doors pictured. I thought there was plenty of storage.

Enjoy your cruise!

OMG....LOL... my mom and I missed the cabinet under the sink:eek:

Could have saved a lot of fighting over space. My mom brought soooo much makeup,creams and crap... I was going nuts.

CuriousCat

PS oh, get a load of that hair dryer... it was a hoot. I knew from everyone on these boards to bring my own.

DixieSue ~~~Hi Linda and Hi Walt ! We'll be on Mercury for our fall '08 Hawaii ! This spring '08 and spring'09 we'll be on Infinity for our Panama Canal ! :rolleyes:

Yep, we're in our rut !!:o:o

Keep warm this winter and how about those Browns this year !:D:D

Archived