Possible CC group Cruise 11/12/09 Miracle anyone interested?

cruisinjerseygirl

a $25 deposit!

YES EVERYONE I HAVE GOTTEN THE PRICING!!!

I am just waiting on the last few details and we are ready to go! Seems like it should all be ironed out within the next few days and we are ready to start booking!

Waiting on one final email with info from Laura and I can post more and start our official thread! WOOHOO!!!

If anyone is interested in info in the meantime you can email me as I am not allowed to post it on here as of yet.

a $25 deposit!

YES EVERYONE I HAVE GOTTEN THE PRICING!!!

I am just waiting on the last few details and we are ready to go! Seems like it should all be ironed out within the next few days and we are ready to start booking!

Waiting on one final email with info from Laura and I can post more and start our official thread! WOOHOO!!!

If anyone is interested in info in the meantime you can email me as I am not allowed to post it on here as of yet.

Tali...I am SOOOOO happy for you! Congrats girl! See...the patience paid off...for both of us! I'm off to work on my new thread now! Have a GREAT night my new friend. :D

Janet and everyone it's only a short matter of time before it's official and we are good to go. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

I am very excited the prices look good and the ammenities are great!!! Just waiting on the final go and we will be on our way! Is everyone still interestsed?

Also here is the most recent updated list of everyone who has mentioned their interest. If anyone else is interested and not on the list please let me know and I can add you to the list!

1. cruisinjerseygirl-Tali

2. Crazeecat5-Sheryl

3. xcarebearxoxo

4. CruisinDave-Dave

5. Roudy1-Char

6. Rosebud5T-Tammy

7. qprrules

8. TheWiseRaccoon-Dan

9. HeidiHo-Heidi

10. Peaceful

11. Hermitstyle

12. Cold350

13. Deweydjb-Doug

14.Travelgrammy-Anne

15. j&jfun-Janet

16. Travelgarn-DJ

17. cruise_pirate-Lonnie (plus poss 10 cabins)

18. copvet

19. Tortiegal-Colleen

20. 2_rednecks

21. dnice1979

22. trippdiver

23. Lizard2372

24. scubacruiser

25. nascarfansb

26. jerzeelady

27. aggiegirl92

28. bunkagal

29. BonnieJeansMum

30. Lizard2372

31. Cruzman

32. Carolina_Traveler

33. Zetterberg 40

That's correct......give it some time and keep talking up the thread....I've had people on a thread ready to book a few months before ship pricing was out.....lol.....so it can be done....:D

Gee Randy, I wonder why?:rolleyes: Could it be that you are a charismatic cruiser and your following just wants to be near you? nawwww, couldn't be. We just like cruising. You're a bonus.:p :p

This seems to be coming together very nicely. We are 95% sure we will be booking this one. The prices are actually reasonable considering this is an 8-day cruise. Great new ports as well...:D

The $25 deposit is definite. As of right now we are official I just have to wait for Laura, who is in charge to put up the pages for us which will have all of the information. We are now official everyone! So I will soon start a new thread for the official cruise and I will also have any information that is needed via email until that is posted.

The $25 deposit is definite. As of right now we are official I just have to wait for Laura, who is in charge to put up the pages for us which will have all of the information. We are now official everyone! So I will soon start a new thread for the official cruise and I will also have any information that is needed via email until that is posted.

Congratulations Tali!!! I'm so happy for you! :D

cruisinjerseygirl-

Good luck on group cruise.

cruise-4-ever from NJ too.

OK, I see the prices now. Is the price listed the final price including all the taxes, fees, and fuel supplement? Also, if we pay the 25.00 deposit, that gets us a guarantee room right? we can not pick the cabin we want? Thanks

OK, I see the prices now. Is the price listed the final price including all the taxes, fees, and fuel supplement? Also, if we pay the 25.00 deposit, that gets us a guarantee room right? we can not pick the cabin we want? Thanks

Yes the total price includes everything and the $25 dep is for a guarantee and you can't pick your cabin. There is a possibility for upgrades though! Any questions you can post on the official board!

I plan on being on there a bunch!

If you do decide to book please let me know when you have booked!

Just wanted to let you all know we are now official and the links to everything is in my signature as well I have a thread on the Carnival thread so we can start booking whenever you are ready! Please let me know when you have done so! This will be a great cruise so come on everyone lets get booked!

Just a reminder to all who are still interested this is now an official cruise and you can book now until April 1, 2008 and get the $25 deposit! It's a great itinerary on a wonderful ship and we are a fun bunch to hang with! Just let me know! Make sure you check out the links in my signature so that you can check out our Miracle Maniacs boards and get information!

Archived