Possible CC group Cruise 11/12/09 Miracle anyone interested?

cruisinjerseygirl

Hi All! I would love to put together a CC group cruise for the Carnival Miracle for 11/12/2009! This is an 8 day Western! The itinerary is as follows:

1. Ft. Lauderdale

2. Day at sea

3. Day at sea

4. Colon, Panama 7-5pm

5. Limon, Costa Rica 7-3pm

6. Day at sea

7. Belize 7-4pm

8. Day at sea

9. Ft Lauderdale

The prices are as follows:

Interior: $659

Oceanview: $779

Balcony: $929

I am hoping that the prices may go down a little or we can get some sort of discount on pricing as well I will find out what sort of extras we can get once I get enough interest. I will also try and get the $25 deposit. So come all!!! Let me know if you are interested in doing this one!!!

Thanks!

Awww....well if you don't find anything for 2008 just keep this in mind. I haven't seen this itinerary for any of the other member cruises so I am hoping some of you all might jump on the "ship"!!!

The Miracle is wonderful and I am dying to go back on her and more so would love to do this itinerary and would love to do it with some of you all!

Guest Crazeecat5

Have you gotten in touch with CC yet to get actual prices and perks for the group? Will you be getting the $25 deposit? Would love to know....

Sheryl

Have you gotten in touch with CC yet to get actual prices and perks for the group? Will you be getting the $25 deposit? Would love to know....

Sheryl

I haven't contacted them yet on any other pricing or details but I am sure we can get something they always do well by CC. I need to get enough interest in it first and then I can speak with them. They won't do anything for me until I get enough people on board which would be 8 cabins...so if I hear that I have at least 8 we can make it official and get started on all of the good stuff so let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!

hi, i showed this to my hubby and we are interested in considering this an option. since we usually cruise in nov this would be a good option

Wonderful!

I will put you on my list and then once I get a few more people to jump on board I will have more details for you! I will keep you posted on here!Thanks!

I have been on the Miracle and I love the layout and the staff was absolutely amazing...between the Miracle and the Liberty we pick the Miracle 110% That is part of my reason for choosing this ship for the cruise. I did a poll and asked a lot of the CCers what their favorite ships were and I would say 7 out of 10 said the Miracle so it's a big favorite on here as well. Go and look at the reviews and the pictures from other posters you will see all about it. I believe it came out in 2005 so it's not that old. When we went on it it was one of the newer ships that they had that was part of the reason for choosing it, we wanted the best and we definitely got it. The only thing I would say that wasn't too appetizing was the decor of the dining room...it's a little much.

I Might be interested in this one. When I first saw it I didn't look closely at the date and assumed int was Nov. of '08. That would have been out of the question but now I see it's Nov. of '09 and that could work. I'll keep an eye on it but can't commit.

I am SO glad to see all of this interest!!! I am going to get hard at work now to get all of the details and get whatever discounts and fun stuff I can and get back to you all as soon as I hear back....anyone else that is interested please let me know! Seems as though we have about 10 total interested woohoo!!! Keep em Comin!!!

Archived