Picking up water

I'mwithhim

OK... first time cruiser here..and not familiar with the set up.. :(

So we are coming in by bus from Fort Lauderdale the day we sail. My question is.. I am assuming that the bus drops us off close to or at the ship..is there anywhere we can pick up a case of water to take onboard the ship with us?

I'mwithhim - To answer your question - if the bus drops you at the pier, I don't think there would be anyplace to buy water. You could grab some individual bottles at the Ft Lauderdale airport and put them in your carry-on then replenish your supply at each port.

There are no stores near the port at FLL. But like the poster said, just grab a couple of bottles at the airport or you can buy them on the ship. I personally prefer bottled water also. But that's just me. I usually throw a couple in my checked luggage and then replenish at each port. Much cheaper than the price on the ship.

So we are coming in by bus from Fort Lauderdale the day we sail. My question is.. I am assuming that the bus drops us off close to or at the ship..is there anywhere we can pick up a case of water to take onboard the ship with us?

Short answer is no, there is really no place to grab a case of water near the port of Miami. I would try to get it before you left FLL.

There is no stops on the way to the Pier. The buses drop you off right in front of the door to your ship. What we do is purchase a case of water at home, we pack three bottles in a zip lock bag and put in our checked luggage. We usually take 2 suitcases so we would put 12 bottles in each suitcase. We pack them in between the clothing to protect them. If we run out of water, we keep some of the empties and refill them at the beverage stand in the Buffet area. The water there is filtered.

Doug

Archived