Service club meetings on board?

DaveFr

My wife is a Rotary Club member. She wondered if there will be any service club meetings during our Panama Canal cruise next week. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Hey there Dave,

Our first cruise on Oceania. We will be with you on the Regatta Panama Cruise and I am a Rotarian. Rest assured WE WILL HAVE A ROTARY MEETING of some sort. Having had 21 years perfect attendance so far, I will not be denied a meeting or two -- even if it's just a get together at the bar!!! Spouses are welcome!!! We might even recruit a few new members. My stateroom number is 7105. Lets get together and have some Rotary fun!!!

I'll bet there are plenty of other Rotarians on board as well. If so--

Let's hear from you -- as well as other service club members!!!

Poppa, of the Nana and Poppa team

My wife is a Rotary Club member. She wondered if there will be any service club meetings during our Panama Canal cruise next week. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Maybe ask on the "Roll call" for this cruise

or when you board ask the Concierge to post in the daily newsletter a meeting place/time

A more generic answer...

If you want a meeting of any kind AND (more importantly) are willing to be the organizer, just contact the Cruise Director. He will be happy to work with you to find a venue and put in in the daily.

(-: Jack

A more generic answer...

If you want a meeting of any kind AND (more importantly) are willing to be the organizer, just contact the Cruise Director. He will be happy to work with you to find a venue and put in in the daily.

(-: Jack

Thanks, Jack.

Dave

I am a Rotarian, too. On last September's Regatta Rome to Venice cruise, I saw an item in the ship's daily bulletin about a breakfast meeting for Rotarians to be held on the starboard side of the Terrace Cafe. It had been set up by a Canadian Rotary Club president, who had contacted the concierge to arrange the details. There were five of us, including three from the U.S. and one from New Zealand, and we had a great time comparing clubs, club projects, etc. I'm sure you can set up a similar meeting on your cruise.

Archived