Air France 777 300???

Minnesota_Nice

Air France has a pretty good inflight product in coach, matched by the generally lousy ground-service of the AF staff at CDG. If connecting at CDG, do your homework and research the layout of the airport and its multiple terminal buildings so you have an idea of how your connect will be in advance of your travels.

I have only flown on the AF 777 in first class, so I can't speak for the specifics of the airplane in coach. Check out SeatGuru for more info.

The seats in "L'Espace Affairs" are the flat slant-boards - they are flat, but are not horizontal, reclining at a small angle. You can get more info on the AF business class product HERE. Click on the icons in the lower right for details on ground service, inflight, meals etc.

We were in first class, and also in the "old" business class. Food was superb, as were the wines. Plenty of quality attention in the cabin.

We flew LAX-CDG in business class in 2003 and in first class in late 2005 (was it that long ago????). Neither plane had the lie-flat seats in business or the "pods" in first that were shown on Seat Guru at the time. They were old and pretty decrepit. So for your sake I hope that they have upgraded the planes since then!

Interestingly enough, we found the service in business class to be far better than the service in first. The flight attendants in first class were ok but not very well trained on the flight over. On the flight back our assigned FA was downright surly. She "forgot" to cook my meal, presenting it to me ice cold. I like my steak rare, but I don't like my green beans raw, thank you.

Archived