Liquor in Ft. Lauderdale question

cruisestitch

Hi, One of the friends I will be cruising with insists that he remembers a place to buy liquor inside the Ft. Lauderdale port building where we will board the Celebrity Constellation. He thought it was in a big lobby area before you put your hand luggage through the security machine. I insist that he's thinking of a cruise we took a couple of years ago that started in some other port. Can anyone help with accurate information? Is there someplace at the port in Ft. Lauderdale to buy liquor? TIA

My friend was remembering comparing the cost in the duty free shop to what the ship was charging, compared to what he could buy the same stuff for at home, and what he would spend in the islands. I think the shop in question was in Puerto Rico, not at Port Everglades.

My friend was remembering comparing the cost in the duty free shop to what the ship was charging, compared to what he could buy the same stuff for at home, and what he would spend in the islands. I think the shop in question was in Puerto Rico, not at Port Everglades.

I think that you're correct. No store in Port Everglades. There is a Total Wine, store "near" the port though.

Archived