Liberty Dining Room Questions

Azure Moon

Hello.

While looking at the ship's layout I noticed that both the Silver and Gold Dining Rooms have an area that says "Band". Do the ships have background music playing now?

I don't remember any, other than the music while the waiters sang and danced, but maybe over the talking, dishes, etc. I just didn't notice the music :confused: .

If you've eaten in either of these dining rooms, what did you like best about the room, what did you like least?

Thank you!

Hello.

While looking at the ship's layout I noticed that both the Silver and Gold Dining Rooms have an area that says "Band". Do the ships have background music playing now?

I don't remember any, other than the music while the waiters sang and danced, but maybe over the talking, dishes, etc. I just didn't notice the music :confused: .

If you've eaten in either of these dining rooms, what did you like best about the room, what did you like least?

Thank you!

Sometimes on Formal Nights they have a 3 piece ensemble playing which provides very nice dinner music.

I have eaten in both. Our Evening meal was in the Gold Dining Room. It's smaller, (We were on the 2nd floor of it). It's the same food The Silver Dining room is completely aft and there are more opportunities to see the Sea.

HTH

FF

Fast Freddie, thanks for replying.

I think I'd like to be on the second floor, especially if there is a band that plays on that level. Kind of hoping for the Gold dining room.

Don't yet know where we'll be placed and in which dining room, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

~Azure Moon~

Archived