Ice Show Ticket Question

We will be on the Mariner in June and I have a question about the ice show tickets. I have read they distribute them on the morning of the first sea day, but what if we didn't make it at that time. Is it possible to pick them up at guest relations or somewhere else later in the day? That is, if they are not all taken by that time.

Mike

I think the distribution time varies; it will be listed in the cruise compass for your sailing. If you are in a suite, the concierge may be able to arrange tickets for you. If not, someone from your party needs to go at the designated time to retrieve the tickets; I believe that typically they are all claimed as it is a very popular event. If for some reason you are unable to pick up tickets, you can try to just show up at the designated time of the show as there likely will be some no-shows, so they may end up letting you in without tix.

We will be on the Mariner in June and I have a question about the ice show tickets. I have read they distribute them on the morning of the first sea day, but what if we didn't make it at that time. Is it possible to pick them up at guest relations or somewhere else later in the day? That is, if they are not all taken by that time.

Mike

My experience is:

do not worry. We had no lines. As a matter of fact the poor guy sat there most of the time by himself. If you don't get the tickets the first scheduled pick up time you get at the second time for sure. They have enough ice shows for everybody.

:D

Listen for the announcement as to when to pick up tickets. Main dining and 2nd seating will pick up at different times. If, for some reason, you miss the pick-up times, there are usually some left at the purser's desk--just ask! And if all else fails, just go to the show. Once everyone has been seated, if there are seats avail., they'll let you in. The tickets are for "crowd control" as the theater won't seat a full dinner seating at one time. (That's why they do several shows!)

We just got off the Mariner and all tickets were distributed on the first sail day at the same time. This was the only distribution and if you missed out you had to wait outside the show and wait to see if someone didn't show.

Don't worry, we were on the Freedom and slept through the time to get the tickets. We just showed up at one of the shows, there were seats all over available. Someone told me people get the tix and sometimes don't end up showing.

Plus, I believe there were 3 shows, so I am sure you could make one.

:)

Listen for the announcement as to when to pick up tickets. Main dining and 2nd seating will pick up at different times. If, for some reason, you miss the pick-up times, there are usually some left at the purser's desk--just ask! And if all else fails, just go to the show. Once everyone has been seated, if there are seats avail., they'll let you in. The tickets are for "crowd control" as the theater won't seat a full dinner seating at one time. (That's why they do several shows!)

This has not been our experience, 1 time no split by seating times, ours was the first sea day 9:30-11:30 or so and that was it for the four show times. It was all in the compass and don't remember hearing an announcement for it

Archived