Emerald Princess Sailling- 1/15-1/25

akpsoccer

Hi everyone,

My family and I (My grandparents, my parents, my brother [24 years old] and I [21 years old]) just returned from the 1/15-1/25 sailing of the Emerald Princess -- If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! These boards have helped my family plan all of our cruises - so I'd be glad to answer any questions I can.

We went to Aruba, Bonaire, Dominica, Grenada, St Thomas, & Princess Cays. For the most part, we went to beaches at all the ports (except Dominica - we set up a tour there). We had a great time at all the ports and the ship is great! :D

-Amanda

HI Amanda,

I was on the same sailing with a group of four couples. We all had such fun and loved the ship, so much in fact that we intend to book again for the other itinerary for next January. After reading all of the critical reviews of Emerald, we wondered what we would think, but we all loved it. Sometimes people just complain too much, I think!

Carole in NC (ps-our diets are starting today!)

We also read those different reviews about the Emerald...but we knew it would be great and we can have fun no matter where we are.

That is definitely my biggest (actually, my only complaint) - too many people complaining about ridiculous things and just some rude people in general who didn't seem to have much consideration for others onboard...Also many people who refuse to follow instructions given by crew members/staff. But of course you will find this anywhere I suppose...

Archived