Bon Voyage gift?

LadySpoilt

Dedicated Carnival cruiser here taking out first Princess Cruise next week with our friends who are Virgin cruisers. In the past we have had other friends cabins decorated with Bon Voyage streamers offered through Carnival, (and would like to do this for these friends as well) but in looking at Princess website, I don't find this service offered. Am I just missing it, or is not offered on Princess as well?

Spoilt

You need to know their booking number and add it in their CRUISE PERSONALIZER.

Also, call 800-PRINCES and ask them to put it on the "Remarks" line of the opening page.

If the balloons are not on their door when you board, just speak to your cabin steward and he will see to it.

Then, when you go to dinner, mention this celebration to your waiter and which night you would like the celebration and the waiters all sing & bring a wonderful dessert. ;)

Yes I want to find out too what they have to offer. We are going on the Christmas/New Year's 2008 to Hawaii and are celebrating my DS & DBIL's 10th wedding anniversary. Would be nice if we could have their door decorated for this big occasion and also I have a friend that is going on the Canada/New England cruise in October and would like to do something special for her. This will be her first cruise.

Perhaps if someone from the Princess Corporate Office is reading, they can add this option to the website:) My parents are avid HAL cruisers and I always make sure there is a bottle of vodka and chocolate dipped strawberries in their cabin when they arrive. It is a nice touch and a money maker for the cruise line;)

Perhaps if someone from the Princess Corporate Office is reading, they can add this option to the website:) My parents are avid HAL cruisers and I always make sure there is a bottle of vodka and chocolate dipped strawberries in their cabin when they arrive. It is a nice touch and a money maker for the cruise line;)

..and you can order that sort of stuff, and more...what the original post was asking about was getting a cabin decorated for first-time cruisers.

...princess will decorate for birthdays, etc...but I have not seen them do it for first-timers.

Yes I want to find out too what they have to offer. We are going on the Christmas/New Year's 2008 to Hawaii and are celebrating my DS & DBIL's 10th wedding anniversary. Would be nice if we could have their door decorated for this big occasion and also I have a friend that is going on the Canada/New England cruise in October and would like to do something special for her. This will be her first cruise.

If your DS and DBIL indicate they are celebrating their anniversary on the cruise in their Princess Personalizer, they will likely get their door decorated with balloons. Just to make sure, confirm with their room steward that he/she has a record of it. You can also order flowers on board for their cabin. If you are in Anytime dining, tell your maitre'd or waiter and a small cake will be brought during dessert time. They will also sing Happy Anniversary to them.

As for your friend's 1st cruise, I don't think Princess does anything for that but if you are on the same cruise, you could bring decorations and decorate her door yourself. You can also order flowers for her cabin.

Archived