24 hours in PV with tweens...what to do??

petrieshodi

With tweens or teens in PV, I would recommend you take them to one of the canopy tours (also called zip lining). These are offered by a couple of companies in the PV area and you can probably book an excursion on-line for less than on the ship. Your kids will love sliding through the trees and its also a lot of fun for adults.

Hank

Hi,

We are not tweens but we love to do the zipling as well. We generally like to stay away from the ship excusions and really would prefer to arrange it ourselves. Is it possible to make the arrangements once we are in PV. Just how "adventurous" are these tours. We are looking for something a bit ont he edge to do. You mentioned online booking? do you have a site?

Thank you so much.

We have not personally done ziplining here in PV (did it in Costa Rica) so cannot give a personal recommendation on who has the best zipline. However, Vallarta Adventures (Vallarta-Adventures.com) is probably the largest local tour operator and has a good reputation. They generally operate tours that leave from the Marina (where the ships are berthed). There are two other companies that also offer tours and they are La Vista Adventures and El Eden. I do not know anything about these last two companies, but I am sure others can tell their experience.

Hank

Archived