Honolulu to Ensenada 2009

beatraveler

In April 2009 we will sail from Ft Lauderdale Fl to Europe but wanted to cruise from Honolulu to Ensenada in the spring as well.

In order to make our cruise in Florida would we find a cruise from Honolulu to Ensenada in March next year?

I realize it may be easier to fly but that is no option for my travel companion whop fears flying.

I cant find anything for Honolulu to Ensenada in March 09..

Any of you cruise pros have helpful tips or information?

Thanks!!

The one way Honolulu to West Coast cruises (either to Ensenada or Vancouver) only run when the ships are transitioning to and from Alaska. So you'll only find the Honolulu to Vancouver runs in late April/early May, and the Honolulu Ensenada runs in late September, early October.

You might contact some of the cruiselines that run roundtrip Hawaii cruises from the mainland (Celebrity, Princess, HAL) and see if they would be willing to allow her to board in Honolulu and end her cruise when the ship makes the mandatory foreign port stop in Ensenada. I'm guessing it would be a no due to all the Passenger Services Act restrictions but it might be worth a shot.

Archived