Car service-New York

scottie99

I have often seen people ask for a Car recommendation for New York. I recently used Dial7.com for a journey from a Newark airport hotel to Manhattan cruise terminal. I made the booking about 5 weeks in advance by phone. They quoted $56 + tolls + tip.

They driver turned up on time to the minute, was friendly and helpfull.

No hesitation in recommending them.

Thanks for the info on the car. Did you use them to get from the pier to the airport? If you did what time did you tell them to pick you up going back and did you have any trouble finding your driver? Thanks!!

Thanks for the info on the car. Did you use them to get from the pier to the airport? If you did what time did you tell them to pick you up going back and did you have any trouble finding your driver? Thanks!!

No we didnt use them on the return as I didnt think I could supply an accurate time to be picked. As it turned the Noordam WAS late in docking.

We decided to get a local taxi. As we were walking towards the LONG taxi line we were approached by a guy offering a 'taxi' service. I guessed he was unofficial but I looked at the taxi line and decided to take a chance. (Dont tell the risks- I know them!) . It all worked out fine and he charged the same as Dial7.

Archived