Elation cabin U99

cruisin' scrapper

You cant get it changed if its part of the gaurantee. The rollaway isnt so bad. It will only be in the cabin at night time and will be taken out during the day. You wont be in the cabin that long anyways. Change/sleep and shower.

Who is using the rollaway??

I guess we're gonna flip for it & then take turns after that! :) We'll just have to be careful on those midnight potty runs I guess!

I was hoping we'd get at least one upper berth bed so it would be easier when we're all trying to get ready to leave in the morning. It's gonna be hard enough with 3 women in a room trying to do everything we need to do! We're going on a scrapbooking cruise, so in addition to our luggage, each of us will have a large bag with all of our goodies in it. We're trying to pare down as much as we can, but some things you just can't do without.

Thanks for the info,

Ronna

A few suggestions I may have to make it easier- take your showers in the gym/spa area. THe showers are wider...you get 6 shower heads instead of the one.

also- over the door shoe holder.. for three ladies in a cabin youwill need to stay organized. You can pick them up at the fdoor store and it has 12 compartments that will hold all shampoos.toothbrushes/paste/curling irons/ deopdrants/ and anything else that needs a place to stay for a few days. When sailing with 5 to an inside cabin that show holder kept my sanity.

(I also do not see many cabins that hold three. they either held 2 or 4. so it looked like you were gonna get a rollaway anyways---unless you booked a cabin that held 4 people (you could have used the other bunk bed for storage.. now ya know for next time.

Archived