Towels???

Simmons

I feel confident that I don't need to worry about packing towels for use at the pools on the ship.

However, what about when we go on shore excursions? Will they allow us to take RCCL towels off of the ship?

Even though we never had to bring towels on-shore I have read in other posts that you will be able to take towels off the boat. But, you will have to sign them out and if you don't return them your ship board account will be charged for the towels that where either lost, stolen, or forgotten.

Leave the towels at home and save the space for souvenirs. :)

There will be plenty of towels in your room. White towels for the bathroom, plus tan towels for the pool/ports (at least they were tan on the Enchantment). Yes, you can take them off the ship. Just make sure they're back in your room at the end of the day or you will have a $25 charge tacked onto your bill.

They also sell cushy RCL beach towels in the gift shop to take home with you.

Even though we never had to bring towels on-shore I have read in other posts that you will be able to take towels off the boat. But, you will have to sign them out and if you don't return them your ship board account will be charged for the towels that where either lost, stolen, or forgotten.

I have never had to sign them out, I think that system might be limited to Liberty, but not positive.

there will be pool towels in your room and you may take them off. If you do lose them you will be charged but I have never had an issue with that.

I have never had to sign them out, I think that system might be limited to Liberty, but not positive.

there will be pool towels in your room and you may take them off. If you do lose them you will be charged but I have never had an issue with that.

Does anyone know if this is specifically true on the Majesty? We really don't want to pack towels, but with two beach days planned we will need them. :)

Yes, as others have stated, you can take them off the ship.

We typically bring our own for a couple of reasons:

1- I like 2 towels on pool chair

2- easier to find your chair/stuff when you have a unique towel

3- we bring a less fluffy towel so sometimes it is easier to fit in beach bags to take off the ship

4- we use it to help wrap up any booze or other delicate things for the flight home

You don't NEED your own towel but it could be nice if you have room.

Yes, you may take the pool towels on your excursions. Don't bother bringing them. You can have more than 1 towel per person---extras can be gotten on the pool deck. There will be 1 per person in your cabin. Leave them to be replaced, or change them out for clean/dry towels on the pool deck.

There is NO NEED to pack towels!!!!

Archived