? about Docs

cruisinjerseygirl

We got the docs yesterday and I filled them all out and had fun making my little luggage tags but I looked through and noticed that no where on my docs does it say anything about our dinner seating or time. On our 3/07 Liberty the docs said the name of the dining room and the time of dinner and these don't say anything...does anyone know when they let you know all of this? I asked for 6:15 seating but not sure that I got that and was told that there are 2 dining rooms so not sure where we would go...

Every cruise I've been on, your dining time and table is in your cabin when you board. But it is also somewhere on the cruise docs. Take another look

6.15? My word that's early. Don't think I've eaten at that time since I was 6. LOL

Your dining/seating arrangements are only requests until check-in at the pier. Your sail 'n sign card/room key will indicate your confirmed dining arrangements.

If not to your liking, you can usually arrange for changes with the Matre 'D upon boarding the ship..

Every cruise I've been on, your dining time and table is in your cabin when you board. But it is also somewhere on the cruise docs. Take another look

6.15? My word that's early. Don't think I've eaten at that time since I was 6. LOL

I just looked again and it is not on any of the pages oh well I guess we will wait til we check in! Anyway 6:15 is a time we like...plus we have a 7 year old so it makes sense lol she needs to eat dinner at a normal time 8pm is too late for her...plus we enjoy getting dinner out of the way and just enjoying the rest of our night doing whatever else there is to do.

Archived