Long Term Parking at JFK

BDSou812

We're catching an 8am flight to Puerto Rico for our cruise. We plan on getting to JFK at 6a. Has anyone left their car at long term parking at 6a at JFK? If so, does the airtrain take you to the air terminal and how much extra time does it take to get there? Thanks!

Thank you both for your input. I looked closer at avistar but when searching the internet I found some real bad reviews from people who had parked there and it kind of scared me away. I have done something similiar to avistar at Newark and it was fine. I just don't want/need any issues at 6a when I depart.

Thanks again!

Thank you both for your input. I looked closer at avistar but when searching the internet I found some real bad reviews from people who had parked there and it kind of scared me away. I have done something similiar to avistar at Newark and it was fine. I just don't want/need any issues at 6a when I depart.

Thanks again!

The only time I have had a problem with Avistar was at one of the two locations in Newark. I have used the one in JFK scores of times without a problem but I can't of course promise that you won't have one. There was a theft ring being run out of the long term lot at Kennedy a while ago. My feeling about negative reviews is pretty simple if you believed all of them your would never fly any airline or take a cruise.

My feeling about negative reviews is pretty simple if you believed all of them your would never fly any airline or take a cruise.

I agree with you. Hopefully others will respond with their preferences and experiences. Thanks again!

I agree with you. Hopefully others will respond with their preferences and experiences. Thanks again!

BTW and I not pushing Avistar but I did an internet search to find complaints about the Avistar at Kennedy and what I found was two one for a damaged car and one fro poor service both from 2006. Did you find any more?

BTW and I not pushing Avistar but I did an internet search to find complaints about the Avistar at Kennedy and what I found was two one for a damaged car and one fro poor service both from 2006. Did you find any more?

I did find some bad ones for 2007 and one for 2008. I doubt many people place good reviews. They should encourage people to do reviews and I'm sure they would average out. Let's see!

We've used long term parking at JFK that early. Actually, my dad dropped us off at hte terminal and then went to park the car. But he did always find us in not too long a time. Didn't have any problems, he took a bus that runs around hte airport, I think.

Archived