Completely Depressed & Frustrated...HELP!

Brenda33

Thank you ladies for your sympathy.....very nice of you. I am still having some sort of little pain, but it doesn't feel serious. I am wondering if I can maybe start taking some over the counter meds each day for the problem? I went out to lunch today with the Curves ladies....it was fun. I think I'm done with all the bad eating now. :rolleyes:

Don't do it..try the ginger tea first..it really does work.

I went to the body wrap place today for the wrap, I got it for free in the end..not sure how..and I didn't ask! It was interesting...I do feel like they sucked the junk out of me, they wrap you like a mummy in this stuff and then you lay on a chaise in a quiet area and sleep or read. I lost like 9 inches mostly in my tummy and thighs..my neighbor is doing it regularly and she looks good. Intersting!

Thank you ladies for your sympathy.....very nice of you. I am still having some sort of little pain, but it doesn't feel serious. I am wondering if I can maybe start taking some over the counter meds each day for the problem? I went out to lunch today with the Curves ladies....it was fun. I think I'm done with all the bad eating now. :rolleyes:

Don't do it..try the ginger tea first..it really does work.

I went to the body wrap place today for the wrap, I got it for free in the end..not sure how..and I didn't ask! It was interesting...I do feel like they sucked the junk out of me, they wrap you like a mummy in this stuff and then you lay on a chaise in a quiet area and sleep or read. I lost like 9 inches mostly in my tummy and thighs..my neighbor is doing it regularly and she looks good. Intersting!

Just booked a flight to Atlantic City for this upcomign weekend for some big girl debauchery..any tips?? I'm trying to find a hotel in the Millville area as I will be visitng friends.

Have a great time!!! Be safe....

The words are fitting!

So far, seems like the hotels are scarce in that area, may opt to stay in Atlantic City..I know nothing about the area..gambling is about it I think?

big girl debauchery..LOL That sounds like fun. Hopefully Brenda can help you with lodging, I dont know.

Just booked a flight to Atlantic City for this upcomign weekend for some big girl debauchery..any tips?? I'm trying to find a hotel in the Millville area as I will be visitng friends.

I don't know where Millville is....so sorry. I do know that Atlantic City is close to Cape May. Its about 30 minutes away. Cape May is my very favorite part of the Jersey shore. There is a quaint little town with shops filled with antiques, art, jewelry, clothing.....and many many fine dining restaurants. Lodging in the Cape May town mainly consists of very beautiful Bed and Breakfasts. Of course there are also some nice motels. If you are interested in this area, let me know and then I will be able to help....but Millville....sorry no clue.

Ok, I'll leak the secret out..it's a sneakway getaway to see my man..long story how he manuvered this one..leave it to a Marine on a ship in the gulf....so he's in charge..I've packed all my cute clothes, etc but I feel like a shy little girl as we haven't seen each other in so long. So this a.m. he called and said he had a surprise for me on a scale of 1-10 it's an 11 and I'll be ecstatic.."but don't get too carried away, it's just to tell you how much I appreciate you"...so I'll be back sunday afternoon..I've left it up all to him..you know, have to massage his ego.."of course darling, your a Marine, I knew you'd figure it out"..nauseating, ain't I!!! :)

I don't know where Millville is....so sorry. I do know that Atlantic City is close to Cape May. Its about 30 minutes away. Cape May is my very favorite part of the Jersey shore. There is a quaint little town with shops filled with antiques, art, jewelry, clothing.....and many many fine dining restaurants. Lodging in the Cape May town mainly consists of very beautiful Bed and Breakfasts. Of course there are also some nice motels. If you are interested in this area, let me know and then I will be able to help....but Millville....sorry no clue.

OH.....Menina.....so u don't need to know where to go?...got it. Well wherever this secret meeting is, I hope you have a wonderful time. It sounds so romantic. I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! ENJOY!! If he needs help planning...there is no better place than Cape May for the romance.

I am over the moon..what a whirlwind in Atlantic City..Trump's digs..he gave me a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet, and we bet 15.00 on nickle slots and made 277.00! We called it a night after that! It was a great weekend..never made it to the beach..forgot the last thing a marine on a ship wants to do is to see the ocean again LOL..

Well I don't know if I can say able to fully connect the way I wanted to, but the diamond bracelet helped, that, and winning the 277.00 helped!

Menina....Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. I am so happy for you.

Well, this one is pretty sparkly and so far 6 of my girlfriends and also my future MIL have about mauled me over to "see" it...so guess what, I am now part owner of a fish market in N.J..Brenda, I am now your neighbor..LOL..long story how this happened, but hopefully it will work. My business partner wanted to put in a liquor store, I said anything I put my money into has to improve the quality of life for those who go there so the fish market was born..it's in a neighborhood of mostly Latins and West Indians and from what we could see, no fresh fish market to be found. A friend is opening an international type of restaurant next door to the fish market. Guess I won't have to worry about much weight gain if I am now investing in fish!

Diamonds always help!

Congrats on the fish market Menina. Where is it?

I have found incentive to keep the weight off. I have booked another cruise for June 9th on the Miracle!! WOO HOO!!!! Oh, and I'm not bringing any kids!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived