Lotus Spa Experiences

sagnellae

I use the spa and i book the spa on board. I find by booking saturday i get the time i want to do my nails. If i want a masage I book on board too. I know nothing about the program you are talking about. But I am pretty sure they want yuo to do three and it is expensive.

also you have the thermal room which on some ships i have enjoyed more than others. I pay by the week not day for it. worth it to me.

Hi I use the spa and the salon on all cruises. I book on board so i can get a man for my massage. i know nothing about the program you are asking about. I do know it is very expensive and they want you to do more than one.

alos i enjoy the thermal room. you pay by hte day or week. great on a sea day or when you have any free time.

I blew quite a wad of cash at the spa on the CB last spring. Of course,a facial,massage,mani/pedi are always a delight.Too bad they spoil the relaxation at the end with a VERY hard sell of products at the end. I'm used to spas & salons recommending/selling products and I often purchase ,but this was unpleasant & it is obvious that these poor employees have quota to meet or something. I tip generously but I'm not going to buy 1000.oo$ of skin care after a facial!! They have alot of "programs/lectures" about cellulite,detox, etc... As a nurse,I know most of these claims are physiologically impossible. The products & treatments feel nice & give some nice temporary plumping and smoothing ,but you aren't gonna pull "toxins" out through your skin in the bathtub!! Dialysis patients should only wish such things were possible. In general ,most of these products ,other than giving some good skin care which is helpful,are akin to the old "bust developer" creams and hair regrowth "tonics" of old. With what one might spend on this stuff, better to see a cosmetic surgeon & get real results from injectables,topical agents,& procedures that they provide. Other than the "hard sell" ,I enjoyed my treatments, but don't buy(literally or figuratively) their claims.

Archived