Has anyone used a car service to Cape Liberty?

bwag2317

We are sailing next month on Explorer and I have gotten a good deal on a car service to the port. I understand that you drop your luggage off at one place and then go to a separate area for boarding shuttles to the ship. My question is this........where do we have the driver drop us? With our luggage? Or somewhere else? :confused:

Thanks so much! We are getting excited now, first cruise and can't wait!

Bernadette

Sailed from Bayonne on Voyager a couple of years ago. Car will drop you off at check-in and porters will take your bags. After you check-in you wait in sitting area where drinks and cookies are available until your number is called and the you board shuttle to ship which is about 400 yards away.

Thank you for the reply! Traveling with 3 seniors so the less walking we need to do the better off!

Sailed from Bayonne on Voyager a couple of years ago. Car will drop you off at check-in and porters will take your bags. After you check-in you wait in sitting area where drinks and cookies are available until your number is called and the you board shuttle to ship which is about 400 yards away.

Archived