Anyone know exactly which room for Ben & Jerry's cow butt?

pk1959

We are booked into deck 6 room 6277 PR on Navigator of the Seas in a little over a week. Now I am reading about the 'cow butt view' in at least one of the cabins in that area. Anyone know exactly which cabins are effected??

6305 is the cabin number.;)

6305 is the cabin number for Freedom of the Seas (I am in that cabin in Sept), but is it the same for Navigator and all other cow butt ships? I thought the cabin numbers were different...but I'm probably wrong. :eek:

This is only on Freedom Class ships, Voyager Class ships / Navigator has no Ben & Jerry´s Sweet.

While I wish this were true, the "ships highlights' for the Navigator of the Seas mentions a Ben and Jerry's and it is also shown on the diagram on Deck 5. Hopefully they got rid of it???

While I wish this were true, the "ships highlights' for the Navigator of the Seas mentions a Ben and Jerry's and it is also shown on the diagram on Deck 5. Hopefully they got rid of it???

Of course there´s a Ben & Jerry´s on the Navigator. I thought you´ve been asking about the Ben & Jerry Sweet, the room which overlooks the promenade and has the Cows display in front of their window.

This decoration is only on Freedom Class ships and there´s no such "obstructed view through cows butt" room on Voyager Class ships.

ETA: Not sure why having a Ben & Jerry´s onboard is that disturbing to you that you wish they got rid of it.?

Ben and Jerrys was there last week when we were on the Navigator. I didn't see any "Cow Buttt" that would obstruct your view. As far as Ben and Jerry leaving, I can't stand them for political reasons. Of course it doesn't bother me because I just don't buy anything there. You should have a great view for the parades, it seemed like they had something every night. There is so much to do at night, we didn't get to see all of the parades/parties....have fun!

Annie:p

So you want to look at the cow rear end why? :D The back end of a cow is not so exciting to look at...well maybe if it is a new calf and one needs to determine the sex, but otherwise that end of a cow, steer, heifer, or bull is really not very exciting. :D

I would never have thought someone would be seeking out an obstructed view room...except for the rate reduction when looking out to sea.

Enjoy the cruise!

WOW, it's amazing how different people can read the same thing and get different ideas. I could not possibly care less if there were 10 Ben and Jerry's places on the ship!!!! I wouldn't buy it no matter what. I just don't want my promenade view to be obstructed by the 'view' of a cow butt and thought if the room that I had was, I would change it. Thanks to everyone who helped.

So you want to look at the cow rear end why? :D The back end of a cow is not so exciting to look at...well maybe if it is a new calf and one needs to determine the sex, but otherwise that end of a cow, steer, heifer, or bull is really not very exciting. :D

I would never have thought someone would be seeking out an obstructed view room...except for the rate reduction when looking out to sea.

Enjoy the cruise!

The cow butt room has cow accessories in it. It also entitles you to a free ice cream everyday of your cruise. If you do a search, there are pictures of all the cow stuff in the room. Personally, I wouldn't go looking to book that exact room but if I did book a promenade and that was available, I wouldn't say no to the free ice cream:D

Edited to add link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=507959&page=3&highlight=ben+jerry%27s+sweet

WOW, it's amazing how different people can read the same thing and get different ideas. I could not possibly care less if there were 10 Ben and Jerry's places on the ship!!!! I wouldn't buy it no matter what. I just don't want my promenade view to be obstructed by the 'view' of a cow butt and thought if the room that I had was, I would change it. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Well that´s actually the way I had read your initial post. What confused me was your comments later on that Ben & Jerry´s is listed for the Navigator and you would like them to get rid of it, although on the Voyager class ships there´s no obstruction of Promenade rooms.

The cow butt room has cow accessories in it. It also entitles you to a free ice cream everyday of your cruise. If you do a search, there are pictures of all the cow stuff in the room. Personally, I wouldn't go looking to book that exact room but if I did book a promenade and that was available, I wouldn't say no to the free ice cream:D

Edited to add link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=507959&page=3&highlight=ben+jerry%27s+sweet

I´ve read there´s even access to the Cowcierge lounge given now to passengers in that room.

Actually I think it was pretty clever marketing from RCCL when they encountered that the room would have a view of the cows butts to name it the Ben&Jerry´s sweet.

All the cow decor inside and CL access etc. was added much later. In the beginning the room decor was just the same and the only perk given was free B&J´s.

That is a good reason...also something neat to know.

• 8 months later...
I thought the cow butt rooms were only on the Freedom and the Liberty.

What will they do when the Ben & Jerrys is finished with RCI? I heard they were not renewing it.

Does anyone know if Ben & Jerrys is going to be done with RCI? :confused:

Archived