Courtney Taylor?

rickb609

I have emailed numerous times to CT tours and still have yet to receive a reply! Is there another way to get in touch other than the form on their site? We are leaving for our cruise March 7. Thank you for any advise!

Maybe your emails or going to junk box... Try the website contact page at http://www.courtneytaylortours.com or this email ctaylorjamaica@gmail.com;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I asked courtney taylor tours about a cruise that day and we were told that it would be $50 a person for transportation plus $15 a person to get into blue hole. If we could find more people it would be cheaper. Was this other peoples expericne as well?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think for under 3 persons private you pay between $39 to $49 depending on the port you docked... 4 or more persons for Ocho Rios is $29pp private but it would not be the same for Falmouth or Montego Bay.

Yes it's $49pp for a private tour or something like $29pp if you're on a group tour.

Courtney was great - took us to Blue Hole and River Tubing in a driving rain but we had a great time.

Our ship, Freedom of the Seas, will dock in Falmouth on 5/25/16. We will be doing a private tour with Courtney Taylor, only because the ship's excursion offerings are more adventurous (and expensive) than we're interested in. All we want is a bus tour, meeting the locals, shopping, and a stop at Scotchies to eat jerk. Not interested in tubing, Blue Hole, rafting, Dunns Falls, etc. 'cause we're a bit older now and we've done all that stuff before. He's charging $150 for the both of us (unless another couple wants to accompany us), and I think that's fairly reasonable for what we want to do.

Anyone else done a bus tour only?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok, we will be docking on a Wednesday in Falmouth from 730-445, we wanted to do dunns river and blue hole with lunch too, would we have enough time to do that? I keep reading that its so far away from the dock.

also, can a cooler be provided? and it seems on my quote they included all the enterance fees....how do they get paid, do we pay up front when we get to the tour?

Edited by lillygator

• 1 month later...
ok, we will be docking on a Wednesday in Falmouth from 730-445, we wanted to do dunns river and blue hole with lunch too, would we have enough time to do that? I keep reading that its so far away from the dock.

also, can a cooler be provided? and it seems on my quote they included all the enterance fees....how do they get paid, do we pay up front when we get to the tour?

Yes you have enough time, the tour can takes up to 5 hours.... Yes they have cooler up on request... You can choose to pay them upfront or pay as you go along...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Falmouth to Dunns River/Blue Hole is a bit of a drive but TOTALLY worth it.

If you only have time for one, my vote would be Blue Hole.

The official/registered and license name of the Blue Hole is now ISLAND GULLY FALLS.. There are other places in the same area with the name Blue Hole but only one is licensed and has a water falls

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Falmouth to Dunns River/Blue Hole is a bit of a drive but TOTALLY worth it.

If you only have time for one, my vote would be Blue Hole.

Howdy

As Nate stated, if you only have time for one, the Blue Hole wins hands down.

Enjoy

ddaz

GBY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
now that my tour is next week I am getting a little anxious...dunn's river we went to on our honeymoon so we really want to go there, but want to see blue hole as well.

Both can be done in one day if you start tour early and spend at lease 90mins at each..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I did this tour a few years back..hoping to do it again when I head back, but this time Blue Hole. They are great!!

This is your best choice yet, the Blue Hole is a must do and see in Jamaica. One thing you should be aware of is when it rains a lot it will not be so Blue so make sure the weather is great when you visit..

• 1 month later...