Change in Itinerary?

PittsburghJack

For those of us booked on the May 3rd segment (Lisbon-Barcelona) on the Legend.........................looks like we've had an itinerary change.

This leg was initially advertised as including Morocco, but the website now states the port of call as Cadiz. Also, shore excursions have not been finalized for this or the following segment on the Seabourn site. Is this unusual? Jack:confused:

Your travel agent received a message explaining the reason about 2 weeks ago: Unrest in that area of Morocco has rendered it a less safe than necessary port. It is a shame, but the world being what it is today I think it is a "Better safe than sorry" kind of thing.

PITJack, If you have never been to Seville, I highly recommend a visit/shore excursion from Cadiz - it is a beautiful city and you will be there before the mercury tops 100°F.johnny

Seville does have lots of great sights, sites, history, food, charm, etc. Very interesting and enjoyable place. It's old town part, Cathedral, Moslem gardens/palace, etc. are among the best of the best.

THANKS! Terry in Ohio

Don't sell Cadiz short. Seville is not the only place to see.

I totally agree! And even more so if you are interested in markets. I think Cadiz has one of the nicest, neatest covered markets I've ever seen. We were very impressed especially with the fruit and fish displays, amazing!

Don't forget to visit the post office, very nice.

Marja

Archived