Need Visa Help

MOYSHA

We will be going on a cruise to Australia/NZ in the Fall. We will be needing a Visa. What is the easiest, least expensive way to get the Visa?

One person told me the Visa costs $35, someone else said $20 and I'm getting confused.

Thanks for your help

Yes, for US and Canadian citizens Princess will arrange the visa and it will be charged to your account. Just make sure a couple of weeks before the cruise to call Princess to confirm.

$20 Australian on line and quite easy. Make sure you have your passport in front of you when you do it online as they ask lots of questions about it. Such as when and where you applied for it, the date, the expiry date and so on.

$20 UAS is about $19.00 US. That would be for each person. Better than the charge from Princess.

We will be going on a cruise to Australia/NZ in the Fall. We will be needing a Visa. What is the easiest, least expensive way to get the Visa?

One person told me the Visa costs $35, someone else said $20 and I'm getting confused.

Thanks for your help

a good start, 20 bucks I think online

http://www.migrationexpert.com/australia/member/visitor_application.asp?fid=100036&q=visa%20for%20australia&gclid=CPKdya7IopECFRk0awodLk5Uew

Archived