Mailing VISA Reward Point Coupons

Yes, will definitly make copies. Have another question. We recieved 8 5,000 point coupons we were going to use for $400 OBC. DH noticed that we could use one of those for 2 robes. Can we use one of the coupons for 2 robes and the other 7 for OBC? In other words, can we mix and match the coupons?

AND.....are the robes even worth it?????

I mailed my coupon weeks ago, and it is still not posted to my account. I called RCCL today and they said they are backed up posting the coupons to accounts, but are trying hard to get them posted before the final payment is due. In my case, we are getting a free companion fare and he said worst case scenario is I have to pay for the fare and they will credit my credit card when they process the coupon.

Yes, will definitly make copies. Have another question. We recieved 8 5,000 point coupons we were going to use for $400 OBC. DH noticed that we could use one of those for 2 robes. Can we use one of the coupons for 2 robes and the other 7 for OBC? In other words, can we mix and match the coupons?

the robes are bulky, white terry cloth and if you do buy them you will need a lot of space in your suitcase to bring them home. They are wonderful to use on the ship but do you want to own them?

the robes are bulky, white terry cloth and if you do buy them you will need a lot of space in your suitcase to bring them home. They are wonderful to use on the ship but do you want to own them?

I mailed my coupon weeks ago, and it is still not posted to my account. I called RCCL today and they said they are backed up posting the coupons to accounts, but are trying hard to get them posted before the final payment is due. In my case, we are getting a free companion fare and he said worst case scenario is I have to pay for the fare and they will credit my credit card when they process the coupon.

We wondered about this too but they told me that they POST the reward certificates not by when they get them but by when you SAIL

Faxed coupons for cruises in less than 6 weeks get priority. Also, they usually only let you fax them if you are sailing soon, otherwise plain old USPS is fine.

I've always taken photocopies but have never had to actually use them since none of my credits have ever gone missing.

We have several adults staying in the same room. We all signed up for the visa credit card. Will we be able to set up individual room charges and then put each one of our $150 coupon towards onboard credits? Will they not allow multiple OBC for one room?

When we got the robes with the BoA coupon, they were shipped directly to the house. They are bulky, one size fits all, but are thick and nice. We only use ours at home as they are too bulky to pack. Besides, usually the ship provides robes to wear in the cabin.

Make copies of your certificates. Call 800-526-9723 to give them a heads up. They asked me for the last few digits of the certificate. I followed up with a call a couple weeks later and I've been told it's on my account for the OBC.

As far as the robes go. If they are the same ones/type as what we were given on our last cruise, I would not say they are bulky and as an fyi, they were a short robe.

Erika

(p.s. great idea about taking the copies too. Thanx)

After I made full payment on the cruise I received my certificate from BOA, I called RCI and ask if I can email them the certificate. They said yes but to follow up by mailing the original certificate. One day after the e-mail of the certificate I was credited for the payment except for the taxes & fees, fuel surcharge and a token amount for the cruise so I will get credit for the cruise. I was very pleased with their service. The person I spoke to was extremely pleasant and knowledgable.

I am cruising on AOS on 2/17..... I got my certificate and called RCI. They took my information and certificate number and told me I didn't have to rush the certificate to them. I mailed a copy and have a copy. Hopefully this works.......

We wondered about this too but they told me that they POST the reward certificates not by when they get them but by when you SAIL

Faxed coupons for cruises in less than 6 weeks get priority. Also, they usually only let you fax them if you are sailing soon, otherwise plain old USPS is fine.

I've always taken photocopies but have never had to actually use them since none of my credits have ever gone missing.

The US Post Office DID lose mine!!! Sent certified return receipt. It was never delivered and I never saw my return receipt.

I sent my next certificate Fedex. Cost the same as certified return receipt and it actually got delivered!!! :)

As far as OBC........is there a way to verify it has been applied before you leave for your trip? I take it, it is not visible on your reservation like the discount option is. Has anyone ever had a problem with it not being there once they were on the ship?

Thanks for the replies. Made copies and mailed them yesterday. Since we are not sailing until april, I didn't think I needed to fax also. I was planning on calling them the first of next week but because of your replies I think I'll give them a little more time.

suezyq50....you said they showed up by the 2nd or 3rd day....I'm assuming that is 2nd or 3rd day onboard???

I ordered the robes (said they would be delivered onboard). Don't know why DH wanted them.....hardly EVER even wears one. I can put this $500 OBC to better use than losing $50 for robes. But, oh well, if hubby's happy I'm happy.....gotta keep him crusing happy.

Hey guys I am pretty new here, and was wondering what you guys are talking about. Is there a credit for applying for their card? We go in Aug. is it worth us doing this, or is this a promotion that has passed. Sorry to ask, but any money saved for us is good, more fun to be had :)

Hey guys I am pretty new here, and was wondering what you guys are talking about. Is there a credit for applying for their card? We go in Aug. is it worth us doing this, or is this a promotion that has passed. Sorry to ask, but any money saved for us is good, more fun to be had :)

RCI has a VISA card that allows you to rack up points. There is an application on the RCI website. The site also lists what the points can be redeemed for. I THINK, when you apply and make your first purchase you will receive 150,000 point which translates into $150 OBC or whatever you want to use them on.

If you're not sailing until Aug you have plently of time to accumulate points. Happy sailing.

Thank YOU...Thank you ...Thank you!!!

We are a family of 5 and $150 will help on OBC big time!

Also if you haven't paid the balance of your trip yet..... put if on the card and you get double points. Who knows..... ya might get another $50/$100 OBC!!!

RCI has a VISA card that allows you to rack up points. There is an application on the RCI website. The site also lists what the points can be redeemed for. I THINK, when you apply and make your first purchase you will receive 150,000 point which translates into $150 OBC or whatever you want to use them on.

If you're not sailing until Aug you have plently of time to accumulate points. Happy sailing.

Just a quick correction.....after activating your card, 10,000 points (the equivalent to $100 OBC or other perks which are listed on the RC website) show up on your monthly statement . They've recently revised and decreased the amount of bonus points given after the first initial purchase.

Luckily, I got me application in just in time to get 12,500 Royal Bonus Points and 5,000 first transaction bonus......THANK YOU BOA AND ROYAL CARIBBEAN!!!!! :D

Also, I'll note that any charges made while on board an RCL cruise or even towards the purchase of an RCL cruise are worth DOUBLE points!

Archived