why buy cococay snorkel excursion?

gr82cruz

No real reason to do it ahead of time. There is a possibility that they will fill up, but it's unlikely! They will have several "tours" per day! And, they always hold back a number of spots for folks who don't book in advance, but prefer to wait until they're on the ship.

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my ? I meant is there any benefit to buying ahead of time, I understand you can just rent stuff when you get to the island. alphakitty-love your signature page! huge Pats fan, I'm from RI

LOL sorry, I did misunderstand.....no, there isn't any benefit to purchasing ahead of time. If you have your own mask and snorkel, which I would recommend, then you can just rent a vest and fins for $15 and go snorkeling when you please. They do offer a quickie lesson if you've never snorkeled before.

Nice to see a fellow RIslander here. :) As you can tell, I am also a huge fan and have been for well over 25 years.

Archived